Are You Familiar With Skinwalker Ranch and it's Paranormal Events?

OneEyedDiva

SF VIP
I heard about it and saw little blips about it over the years but am just starting delve more into it. I'm watching a series about the investigations into paranormal events on Hulu called The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch. Here is a full length documentary I just found. Just the first few minutes of it gives a clue as to the ranch's eerie reputation. Wikipedia also has a Skinwalker Ranch page.

I'm aware of it but I might look into it a little more. I haven't decided whether there might be something there and the promotion came later or perhaps it is all promotion.

I heard about it and saw little blips about it over the years but am just starting delve more into it. I'm watching a series about the investigations into paranormal events on Hulu called The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch. Here is a full length documentary I just found. Just the first few minutes of it gives a clue as to the ranch's eerie reputation. Wikipedia also has a Skinwalker Ranch page.
joe rogan has had several podcast about and with bigalow the current owner ( I think he is the current owne)-

joe rogan has had several podcast about and with bigalow the current owner ( I think he is the current owne)-
Bigalow sold the ranch:
  • 1934–1994 – Kenneth and Edith Myers
  • 1994–1996 – Terry and Gwen Sherman[15]
  • 1996–2016 – Robert Bigelow[15]
  • 2016–present – Brandon Fugal,[16] via Adamantium Real Estate LLC[17][18]
According to Wikipedia: "In 2016, Bigelow sold Skinwalker Ranch to Adamantium Real Estate LLC for around $500,000.[19] After this purchase, roads leading to the ranch were blocked, the perimeter was guarded by cameras and barbed wire, and signs were posted that aimed to prevent people from approaching the ranch.[20]" Skinwalker Ranch - Wikipedia

Back