Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Roommates

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Annie, I thought you'd like to know that Ina passed some time ago.
    Butterfly, Thank you for sharing that Ina has moved on from Earth 101. It fits I would respond for the first time to someone who doesn't need the computer anymore to communicate. I am so electronically challenged that I shy away from participation. Haven't even filled out my info. I am 65, live alone and admit to a kind of loneliness I never considered in my younger years. Far too independent when younger and physically fit, so living alone was never an issue for me. Now, I see and feel things that makes being alone uncomfortable and unnatural, at times. But, it could be that I don't even have the random visits from children, grandchildren, friends, as I have outlived my entire immediate family (which included children, thus no grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc.). Add learning, after illness, what the true definition of "fair-weathered friends "is and relocating have all left me REALLY ALONE. So, I probably romanticize having a roommate more than I should. I am going to try and learn how to navigate this forum so I won't feel so isolated. Thanks again for telling me about Ina. I like thinking she is happy and with her husband and other family and friends.

Hi Annie. Go to Introductions and post about yourself there. We are happy to have you here and hope you will enjoy yourself!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.