Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

What kinds of things have you found to do that are fulfilling since you retired?

Quote Originally Posted by HipGnosis View Post
    COOL!
    Can you share a link to that course?
    I'd love to! I hope everyone finds a course that they would enjoy. This site offers so much in the way of interesting courses, that I have several certificates . And by the way, you don't have to spend money to get a certificate, do as I did and when you complete a course, download a blank certificate from another site and fill it in yourself. They can be framed if you like. These courses are all free! Go to Futurelearn.com.

Since retiring I've been spending more time on my photography and I also now volunteer with a local hospice organization. Currently seeing a patient who is in liver failure. A sad case.
    Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present - Jim Rohn

I have no complaints. My retirement since 1990 has been fullfilling and then some. Bungy Jumping Scuba Diving White Water Rafting, Zip Lining over jungle and forests, many cruises on small and large ships, playing golf in different countries, playing Boccee and Pickle Ball on a regular basis, meeting many English speaking people from many countries.reading many books on history which is a love of mine. Living in New Zealand and Australia for a long enough time to appreciate both the country and the people, and doing all the foregoing while I was financially and physically able to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I have no complaints. My retirement since 1990 has been fullfilling and then some. Bungy Jumping Scuba Diving White Water Rafting, Zip Lining over jungle and forests, many cruises on small and large ships, playing golf in different countries, playing Boccee and Pickle Ball on a regular basis, meeting many English speaking people from many countries.reading many books on history which is a love of mine. Living in New Zealand and Australia for a long enough time to appreciate both the country and the people, and doing all the foregoing while I was financially and physically able to do so.
    Good for you, Lon. You are having a good time. It will be even better after your surgery!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.