Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

"Drain the Swamp" of US Government Corruption & Media Cover-ups Working Together

OMG! Two people have the same middle name, that has got to mean they are connected for sure. Imagine if we made connection based on everyone's middle names or even first or last names for the sake of some obscure fact of the matter we put our tin hates on for. Bob really tell me you are joking. The man's father is of African decent, his father passed on some of his family history as many people all over the world do, Obama has a right to his religious belief be it whatever that may be.

Many people in their youth may have belonged to one or more religions, once when I was like 14, I went to hear a speech at a mosc does that make me Muslim. And no, I don't believe in or follow any of what that religion preaches other than what some of the general ideas of most any religion does as I'm not religious period. Many people have religious beliefs even many Christians don't believe, follow all that is written in the passage of every given bible, there are quite some hateful evil things written of which people feel are misinterpreted so they do as they feel Jesus would do. It just appears many will try to pin any and everything to Obama, to fit their dislike for the man and so be it, we get it, but, some people are truly reaching to find reasons to hate the man when none exist. It truly is laughable.

People keep talking about who cares, but, some are truly obsessed with Obama's birth. Oh and my birth certificate which is accepted for every government entity doesn't have my original info, I lost the original a long time ago, so the only copy I have is the one with basic info, it is the only one the office of vital statistics offers up when you ask for a copy. I don't know anyone who has had a problem using this copy for getting anything if they did, the person at that desk was at fault.
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with you April. I got on here this morning and read this first thing. I need a break I think.

Quote Originally Posted by BobF View Post
    I just read this line and find it very interesting. Lots of questions but not many answers to this common question of who is Obama.
    BobF, Frankly, if you haven't figured it out by now, putting more effort forth would be pointless. The normal citizens understand who Obama is, those who only believe the alternative news /fake news sources never will understand...anything, much less Obama.
    Be strong when you are weak, brave when you are scared, and humble when you are victorious.

Quote Originally Posted by AprilT View Post
    Oh and my birth certificate which is accepted for every government entity doesn't have my original info, I lost the original a long time ago, so the only copy I have is the one with basic info, it is the only one the office of vital statistics offers up when you ask for a copy. I don't know anyone who has had a problem using this copy for getting anything if they did, the person at that desk was at fault.
    I never had any kind of birth certificate issued, just a report of live birth from the doctor in the hospital in Havana,Cuba. But, both my parents were U.S. citizens, so I was born with dual citizenship(U.S.+Cuban).

I enlisted in the U.S. Army- no problem
    Hired by the Sheriff's Dept., no problem.
    Hired by Dept. of Corrections, no problem.
    Social Security...well, they erroneously had me listed as "alien/other" for the last 50 years. But, they got that straightened out. wheew!
    Be strong when you are weak, brave when you are scared, and humble when you are victorious.

Quote Originally Posted by tnthomas View Post
    BobF, Frankly, if you haven't figured it out by now, putting more effort forth would be pointless. The normal citizens understand who Obama is, those who only believe the alternative news /fake news sources never will understand...anything, much less Obama.
    A rather pointless comment. It is far too late to worry about the truth of Obama. That will all come out later one way or another. Yes I am skeptic but not worried at all. It is too late to worry as all we have to do now is try to fix all the mistakes and not so smart things he has done to the US and our government. We are not communist or far left liberal progressives if we run the way our Constitution says we should. There would be no parties running our government. Our representatives in House and Senate would be voting to represent the person wishes of their districts.

The whole business about Obama's birthplace was just silly, IMHO. AND, I suspect most of it was fabricated by people who couldn't stand the idea of a black man being president.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    The whole business about Obama's birthplace was just silly, IMHO. AND, I suspect most of it was fabricated by people who couldn't stand the idea of a black man being president.
    You hit the nail on the head, Butterfly.

Black, White, or Purple...color has nothing to do with it. It has to do with choosing a Commander-in-Chief, the highest position of leadership in our great nation of AMERICA, who checks out as ALL-American....I mean ALL. Someone who doesn't refuse to put his hand over his heart to pledge allegiance to the flag. Someone who doesn't refuse to call Islamic terrorists, "Radical Islamic Terrorists". Etc.

No one can play the racism card in this situation.
    Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Lara View Post
    Black, White, or Purple...color has nothing to do with it. It has to do with choosing a Commander-in-Chief, the highest position of leadership in our great nation of AMERICA, who checks out as ALL-American....I mean ALL. Someone who doesn'trefuse to put his hand over his heart to pledge allegiance to the flag. Someone who doesn't refuse to call Islamic terrorists, "Radical Islamic Terrorists". Etc.

No one can play the racism card in this situation.
    I'll refrain from providing the "dead horse" emoji because I know how much it upsets you. The two alternative news items highlighted in red, have repeatedly been offered to the consumers of right-wing propaganda, for the purpose of appealing to an already emotional state of agitation. Sort of like throwing gasoline on a brush fire.

During the national anthem you can sing along, holding your hand over your heart is not customary. It is during the pledge of allegiance that one holds their hand over their heart.

I'm sure that a lot of those of the far right persuasion have seen the following email, distributed for the purpose of smearing President Obama:

A chain e-mail says a photograph shows Barack Obama is unpatriotic because he "refused" to say the Pledge of Allegiance and did not put his hand over his heart. In the photograph, Barack Obama is standing in front of an American flag with his hands clasped just below his waist. Beside him are Bill Richardson and Hillary Clinton, with their hands on their hearts.
    The e-mail notes that Obama's middle name is "Hussein" and says he "REFUSED TO NOT ONLY PUT HIS HAND ON HIS HEART DURING THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, BUT REFUSED TO SAY THE PLEDGE.....how in the hell can a man like this expect to be our next Commander-in-Chief????"
    But the Time magazine photograph wasn't taken during the Pledge of Allegiance; it was taken during the singing of the Star-Spangled Banner.
    The Obama photo was taken Sept. 16 in Indianola, Iowa, at the Harkin Steak Fry, an annual political event hosted by U.S. Sen. Tom Harkin. The caption on the Time photo says Obama and the others "stand during the national anthem."
    Matt Paul, an organizer of the event, and a video from ABC News confirm that the photo was taken as someone sang the Star-Spangled Banner .
    ..as for refusing to call Islamic terrorists, "Radical Islamic Terrorists", for the umpteenth time:

The President explained, as he has in the past, that while groups like ISIS claim religious justification, he does not want to even unintentionally give the impression that the United States views all Muslims as threats, or the religion of Islam as the enemy:

As for " playing the race card", Only you can say for sure what is in your heart. What I have observed in the words of others tells me of what is in their hearts, regarding race.

Quote Originally Posted by tnthomas
    ...Obama's birthplace was just silly...by people who couldn't stand the idea of a black man being president. "You hit the nail on the head..."

Last edited by Lara; 04-22-2017 at 01:51 PM.

Clever, you're at the top of your game today,
    Last edited by tnthomas; 04-22-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Another one of those false things some pub/conservatives like to poison the air with is Obama didn't put his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance. Such silly nonsense they just can't stop themselves.

As you can see Trump had to be reminded to put his hand over his heart, for same national anthem, not the pledge which was the same song where the pubs went hay wire and accused Obama of not during so during the pledge of allegiance. If Melania hadn't reminded him would anyone had cared. When will you people stop nick picking the man to mask what really bothers you about the audacity of his having been in office.

This is the video showing it was the anthem of which it shows many people don't put hand over heart, shoot, shows Bush thought his heart was somewhere in his abdomen.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have no problems with Obama's nationality these days. He has already done his term as President and is now moving on. I do wish the government had shown his actual birth certificate and not the 'official one' that will not even get you a passport. Lots of questions but not many answers to this common question of who is Obama.
    That's how I feel too Bob. It's not in the picky little details. It's about moving forward now and focusing on a bright future for America. Someday, I hope we all, haters and lovers alike, and those who just want to work for a better tomorrow, will be able to love our country and dwell on the positives. I'm tired of the depth and abundance of negativity and divisiveness.

I have no problems with Obama's nationality these days. He has already done his term as President and is now moving on.
    That's how I feel too Bob. It's not in the picky little details. It's about moving forward now and focusing on a bright future for America. Someday, I hope we haters and lovers alike, will be able to love our country and dwell on the positives...and love each other. I'm tired of the depth and abundance of negativity.
    Yes folks, it is time to move on. Obama is still a U.S. citizen, and he's lovin' life now 'cause he is the former president of the United States.

He's not caring much these days about what the hate-mongers have said about him, or his former administration.

Ya'all won the presidency, now move forward and take responsibility for what happens next.

You can put the "blame Obama" broken record to rest now.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.