Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

"Drain the Swamp" of US Government Corruption & Media Cover-ups Working Together

Quote Originally Posted by lara
    tnthomas, do you have any proof that trump is a "smooth talking liar" as you say? I haven't seen that at all. I've only seen him to be blatantly honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamg View Post
    Where to start, well its not really worth the effort arguing with such views that beggar belief..."don't argue with a fool because no one watching will know who the fool is!")...lets take the numerous women who came forward to accuse trump of molesting them - "all liars" says mr trump...You are prepared, upon the word of this man, to believe him...The scales in front of your eyes are never going to shift are they, no matter who gets hurt, for example would you like being molested...
    I will leave your personal insults toward me in the "Swamp" and move on...

So, that's is? That's your proof? One issue that never even resulted in an investigation on any level? The boyfriend of one of the women said she lied because she wanted to get her own reality show which checked out to be true. Other women said the media came to them repeatedly to get them to say something.

Don't you think the legal system would have crucified Trump if they could have found the slightest evidence of truth regarding the allegation? That whole attempt by the media and Trump haters quickly fizzled. There's no doubt he made some inappropriate comments but that's not considered proof of "a smooth talking liar". I'm waiting.
    "Live in the Sunshine, Swim in the Sea, Drink the Wild Air" ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

For those who can't get pics on their device:
    "It's hard when you're up to your armpits in alligators to remember you came here to drain the swamp" ~ Ronald Reagan

"Live in the Sunshine, Swim in the Sea, Drink the Wild Air" ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.