Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Cosby Trial Deadlocked

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    upstate New York
    Posts
    583
    Can I start the age old battle? I just saw a commercial on TV. A fellow was walking along, and a young woman was shimmying out a window butt first. A commercial selling womans jeans to woman. In todays world I am fairly sure that the staff involved with creating that commercial were mostly if not all women.
    You have babies barely more than toddlers being dressed up with gowns,tiarras, and make up to simulate a mature female.
    You have cheer leading/dancing by high school girls that is only a pole away from being a club act


    Waitresses all unbutton one extra because they know cleavage gets tips
    And you ask why you are objectified?

    You claim we are equal,but then when you or one of your sisters takes a handful of Quaaludes and goes to a frat party, suddenly the as a male the burden of responsibility shifts back to me? At what point does your sisters responsibility to make responsible decisions come to the forefront?

    I have had sex with many a drunk chick,and I am sure some that I was to drunk to remember. And no I didn't,"get them drunk", any alcohol or drugs they consumed were of their own free will. Can I say that some where there isn't some gal that had the morning after regrets or done the walk of shame away from my place. Hell no, because I know some I have walked away from feeling that way. But I damn well know that I didn't rape or victimize them in any way!

    I have no sympathy for the asshole who drugs a girl without her knowledge.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Southern California's High Mojave Desert
    Posts
    394
    OK, Dr. Shalimar...you've got my interest up, so let's see a picture of you at your Piano!

    Thank You,
    High Desert Harold

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South BC Canada
    Posts
    11,143
    Quote Originally Posted by HiDesertHal View Post
    OK, Dr. Shalimar...you've got my interest up, so let's see a picture of you at your Piano!

    Thank You,
    High Desert Harold
    I would love to oblige, HDH, unfortunately, this ancient IPad won't allow me to take pics. Je regrette....

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Southern California's High Mojave Desert
    Posts
    394
    Well then, how about emailing me a picture that you have in your Computer files?

    colt45hal@aol.com

    HDH

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South BC Canada
    Posts
    11,143
    Quote Originally Posted by HiDesertHal View Post
    Well then, how about emailing me a picture that you have in your Computer files?

    colt45hal@aol.com

    HDH
    Again, he regrette, je suis triste, I don't have any. I really need to upgrade to a new iPad!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma....U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalimar View Post
    I would love to oblige, HDH, unfortunately, this ancient IPad won't allow me to take pics. Je regrette....
    That's okay girl, no biggie.......actually once you've seen one attractive, red headed mermaid playing a piano you've seen em all anyway.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South BC Canada
    Posts
    11,143
    Quote Originally Posted by IKE View Post
    That's okay girl, no biggie.......actually once you've seen one attractive, red headed mermaid playing a piano you've seen em all anyway.
    Lulz. Ike, you are fun!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Central TX
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattypan View Post
    Here's the thing. We have a sexual predator in the WH. Why? Because we choose him over a qualified stateswoman because people carried on about her being a liar and a nasty woman that outta be in jail! Bottom line? Women are liars. Therefore, we shouldn't believe them. Those women probably came on to poor Bill anyway. He was the victim. They asked for it! He's a father figure. America's beloved Dad! Who you gonna trust? All those lying women or dear old dad? Especially on fathers day!

    BTW, I put a hung jury in the same category as undecided voters. Really? You have no clue to who is lying or who you'd like to win the election? You simply can't decide? It's just too much for you? I have an idea. Either spit or get off the pot. Do your job or don't take on the job to begin with.

    Is anybody really shocked about this verdict? In a country where men, and sadly some women, believe rape is all part of a god's (male god) plan, and that after a sexual attack women's bodies can shut it down if need be?

    We sound and look like a bunch of fools to the rest of the world. No wonder the world is pointing and laughing at us. We are a joke!
    Good God, Hillary portrayed as a qualified stateswoman..... why no mention of her integrity while Bill was dipping into the intern pool and anywhere else he wanted to go? Cannot have it both ways..... Men and women are two totally separate species, brought together for the purpose of reproduction that are stupid enough to think they can understand each other..... viva la difference..... I have never abused a woman physically or mentally, and have never thought of a woman as a lesser being......ever. Although I have questioned the logic of some forum participants.... as they have questioned mine...
    If you're not in over your head, you'll never know how tall you really are....

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Southern California's High Mojave Desert
    Posts
    394
    What is the makeup of the Cosby jury?

    HDH

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Albuquerque, New Mexico USA
    Posts
    6,807
    I think I read it was 10 white and 2 black, though I may be mistaken.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Near Mount Pilot
    Posts
    1,795
    When I read this the other day it made me cringe, what could go wrong.

    “Mr. Cosby wants to get back to work,” said Andrew Wyatt, a spokesperson for Cosby, “We are now planning town halls.... We’re going to talk to young people, because this is bigger than Bill Cosby. This issue can affect any young person, especially young athletes of today. And they need to know what they're facing when they’re hanging out and partying, when they’re doing certain things that they should be doing. And it also affects married men.”

    IMO Mr. Cosby would do well to spend his last few years of freedom quietly, away from the public eye.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Southern California's High Mojave Desert
    Posts
    394
    Yes, but since the Defendants are Women, shouldn't the jury be 11 Women and 1 Man?

    HDH

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I think I read it was 10 white and 2 black, though I may be mistaken.
    I didn't hear anything about the makeup but heard it was 2 holdouts for not guilty that led to the mistrial.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.

Similar Threads

  1. Ruling Says Bill Cosby Must Stand Trial For Rape. Defense Ticked & Aggressive
    By WhatInThe in forum Current News and Hot Topics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2016, 09:58 AM
  2. Do You Think Cosby Should Go to Prison?
    By fureverywhere in forum Current News and Hot Topics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 11:13 AM
  3. Bill Cosby countersues accusers
    By applecruncher in forum Current News and Hot Topics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-16-2015, 10:25 AM
  4. If there was any doubt left it should be gone now about Bill Cosby!
    By Ralphy1 in forum Current News and Hot Topics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-10-2015, 06:29 AM
  5. Bill Cosby
    By Davey Jones in forum Current News and Hot Topics
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 12-17-2014, 06:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Family & Health Forums: Mom Forum - Health Forum - Low Carb Forum - Pet Forums