Research Team Slams Global Warming Data

Research Team Slams Global Warming Data

Research Team Slams Global Warming Data In New Report: "Not Reality... Totally Inconsistent With Credible Temperature Data"

Jul 15, 2017 9:00 PM

As world leaders, namely in the European Union, attack President Trump for pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement which would have saddled Americans with billions upon billions of dollars in debt and economic losses, a new bombshell report that analyzed Global Average Surface Temperature (GAST) data produced by NASA, the NOAA and HADLEY proves the President was right on target with his refusal to be a part of the new initiative.

According to the report, which has been peer reviewed by administrators, scientists and researchers from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.), and several of America’s leading universities, the data is completely bunk:

Full article with graphs an data @ http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-inconsistent-

I'm in a constant discussion with denialist and pro warming posters in another forum.

Global warming is a tough sell, because you can't see it. Natural warming has been going on for centuries.

But what gets me is the hype. Like 1 degree in a century is the end of the world. I cancelled my subscription to the National Geographic because they got into as well and had a cover with the Statue of Liberty with water up to her hips from the seas rising due to global warming.

I believe the Earth is warming and I believe humans might be contributing to it as well. But not to the extremes they are claiming. And anyway. I also think there's not a thing you can do about it including cutting emissions which are good in themselves.

Just for talking sake. I looked up the historic temperature where I live, and it hasn't changed 1/2 a degree in one hundred years. Planting zones are the same. Average first and last frosts are the same.

Snowfalls and rain are up and down like a toilet seat. But it you ask people if they think it has gotten warmer, they all say something like "I remember huge snow piles all over the streets". Well now they have front end loaders and cart it away.

In the parking lots where they pile the snow up and just let it melt. It's still a big pile in July even though it is melting.

"A peer-reviewed study has found evidence that nearly all of global warming has been fabricated by climate scientists."

On 9 July 2017, Breitbart News ran a story written by chart enthusiast James Delingpole, which carried a characteristically provocative and demonstrably false headline:
    ‘Nearly All’ Recent Global Warming Is Fabricated, Study Finds
    In it, Delingpole alleges that a “peer-reviewed” study (first “exclusively” highlighted by the Daily Caller), written by “two scientists and a veteran statistician” found evidence that “much of global warming has been fabricated by climate scientists”:
    The peer-reviewed study by two scientists and a veteran statistician looked at the global average temperature datasets (GAST) which are used by climate alarmists to argue that recent years have been “the hottest evah” and that the warming of the last 120 years has been dramatic and unprecedented.
    What they found is that these readings are “totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data.” That is, the adjusted data used by alarmist organizations like NASA, NOAA, and the UK Met Office differs so markedly from the original raw data that it cannot be trusted.
    A Peer-Reviewed Study?
    Breitbart here lowers the bar for what passes as both “peer-reviewed” and a “study”. This report, published on a WordPress blog run by co-author Joseph D’Aleo — a meteorologist who did not complete a PhD, but who prominently advertises his honorary doctorate on the document’s cover page — is not published in a scientific journal.

Fact Check Rating: FALSE

Source

Quote Originally Posted by tnthomas View Post
    "A peer-reviewed study has found evidence that nearly all of global warming has been fabricated by climate scientists."

On 9 July 2017, Breitbart News ran a story written by chart enthusiast James Delingpole, which carried a characteristically provocative and demonstrably false headline:
    ‘Nearly All’ Recent Global Warming Is Fabricated, Study Finds
    In it, Delingpole alleges that a “peer-reviewed” study (first “exclusively” highlighted by the Daily Caller), written by “two scientists and a veteran statistician” found evidence that “much of global warming has been fabricated by climate scientists”:
    The peer-reviewed study by two scientists and a veteran statistician looked at the global average temperature datasets (GAST) which are used by climate alarmists to argue that recent years have been “the hottest evah” and that the warming of the last 120 years has been dramatic and unprecedented.
    What they found is that these readings are “totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data.” That is, the adjusted data used by alarmist organizations like NASA, NOAA, and the UK Met Office differs so markedly from the original raw data that it cannot be trusted.
    A Peer-Reviewed Study?
    Breitbart here lowers the bar for what passes as both “peer-reviewed” and a “study”. This report, published on a WordPress blog run by co-author Joseph D’Aleo — a meteorologist who did not complete a PhD, but who prominently advertises his honorary doctorate on the document’s cover page — is not published in a scientific journal.

Fact Check Rating: FALSE

Source
    More generated nonsense and it needs to be put in the trash heap like a lot of other politicized stuff should be. For the US, Japan, Australia, and many others GW was not a hot button. Not even the UN had any strong issues about GW was a fact and could not be denied. Only after Obama became President did the US change over and then other nations also started to change over. Politicized 'me too' decisions. Read the information like our Canadian friend has posted. Many years have gone by and very little if any change in temperatures. Just prior to the GW push there was a push for folks to prepare for the next cold wave. Predicting weather is an unproven weather fact. Locally we have radar and other nice weather predictors to tell us we will have sever weather where our radar predicts in the next day or two. Beyond that is seems to be a lot of opinion for experience that is added to attempt to show how good or bad things are. Even locally folks can get caught up with unknown threats and deaths occur. Look to Payson Arizona recently. People were swimming and playing it a quiet desert stream when suddenly a six foot high wall of water came down the hills from a nearby location that was struck by a sever rain storm. Several died. Many hurt.

We cannot predict from a few miles and minutes away but we try to predict hundreds of years away with no proofs to support these claims.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.