Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

President Donald Trump And First Lady Participate In 9/11 Observance At The Pentagon

I watch the tributes... but turn off the TV when Trump starts talking.. The sound of his voice makes me gag.

Once again - there are large challenges facing us (all of us) as Americans. Pettiness makes no positive contribution. Also, when the sound of our President's voice can have a physical effect on a person - that person needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by ray188 View Post
    Once again - there are large challenges facing us (all of us) as Americans. Pettiness makes no positive contribution. Also, when the sound of our President's voice can have a physical effect on a person - that person needs help.
    YOU listen to him then... if he EVER says anything worthwhile and intelligent... let me know.

Some people need help getting out of their childhood mode.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sliding down the razor blade of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Some people need help getting out of their childhood mode.
    Excuse me dear... Knowing that Trump is a danger to our country and refusing to accept him is hardly childish... It's prudent... I would say that many need help getting out of their "DELUSIONAL" mode.

See # 17, For your own mental health.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sliding down the razor blade of life.

Not at all.. It means that person has a deep concern for her country and is convinced the current office holder is going to damage her country and hurt millions of innocent people with his racism and vindictiveness... Evil can have a physical effect on people when they recognize it... particularly sad is that there are Americans that agree with it and even cheer it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
    I watch the tributes... but turn off the TV when Trump starts talking.. The sound of his voice makes me gag.
    Often times, the depth of a person's comments is a valuable way to perceive their maturity, or immaturity.

A quote from Margaret Thatcher:
    I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.
    Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyflowerlady View Post
    Often times, the depth of a person's comments is a valuable way to perceive their maturity, or immaturity.

A quote from Margaret Thatcher:
    I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.
    And sometime... they are just speaking the truth...

Not at all.. It means that person has a deep concern for her country and is convinced the current office holder is going to damage her country and hurt millions of innocent people with his racism and vindictiveness... Evil can have a physical effect on people when they recognize it... particularly sad is that there are Americans that agree with it and even cheer it on.
    Well, if his racism makes you gag, let's analyze that. What did he say on 9/11 that was racist?

Well, if his racism makes you gag, let's analyze that. What did he say on 9/11 that was racist?
    Red herring Ray.... I don't want to hear anything he has to say...

Red herring Ray.... I don't want to hear anything he has to say...
    What red herring - I quote, .....is going to damage her country and hurt millions of innocent people with his racism and vindictiveness...

What red herring - I quote, .....is going to damage her country and hurt millions of innocent people with his racism and vindictiveness...
    Well he is...

Well he is...
    I see Trump working hard at trying to get the Democrats to working in our Congress and trying to fix some of those many problems left behind by others. I believe he took both Democrats, House and Senate leaders, to his house with him and his wife. I hope they do show up this time. Trump has been trying for several months to get the Democrats interested in working with the Republican congress with little luck at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.