Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Why Do You Have A Brick & Mortar Bank?

Myquest - -Once you get settled I'll bet there's a nice little hometown bank or credit union right around the corner within walking distance. Probably a coffee shop or two on the way. That's a nice town where you folks are going to take up residence. I know that there's a store from our favorite grocery chain that's only a hop/skip away.

Just saw this online about "Tiny Splurges That End Up Costing You More." It says what I was trying to say:

Only using credit/debit cards "Plastic cards don't feel like money the same way cash does. 'It's so easy to swipe your cards!' says Harris, Jr. 'Odds are you'll end up making many more splurges throughout your days without noticing.' If you're anti-cash for whatever reason, make sure you're at least signed up for a good credit card rewards program. "

From: http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/make-...=ientp#image=5

we have one of the best reward credit cards around and swipe for everything we can . we will have enough points for free airfare and hotel almost anywhere we want . all free since we never pay interest ever .

fees on the chase sapphire reserve were made many times over .

Quote Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
    we have one of the best reward credit cards around and swipe for everything we can . we will have enough points for free airfare and hotel almost anywhere we want . all free since we never pay interest ever .

fees on the chase sapphire reserve were made many times over .
    Those are great for people that enjoy traveling a lot. I prefer the cash rewards better myself. I too swipe for everything and never pay interest as I pay off monthly.

we have the fidelity 2% back card but now hardly use it . we use the chase trinity , the freedom ,freedom unlimited and the premium sapphire reserve .

we eventually transfer all the points to the sapphire since when used for travel through the chase portal the points all get bumped up by 50% .

the 1.50% on the unlimited become 2.25% , the 5% catagories on the freedom become 7.50% and the 3% on the sapphire travel and restaurant categories s become 4.50% . we do a lot of travel so the chase sapphire is a fabulous card .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.