Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

People Here Shocked About Us Moving

Cody, after reading so many of your posts on a couple of forums and your feeble attempts at getting sympathy by threatening to leave said forums I've come to this conclusion:
    You are never going to move, you don't own a boat, and you've never been to a rodeo.
    I came into this world with nothing and I still have most of it.
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by rkunsaw View Post
    Cody, after reading so many of your posts on a couple of forums and your feeble attempts at getting sympathy by threatening to leave said forums I've come to this conclusion:
    You are never going to move, you don't own a boat, and you've never been to a rodeo.
    What if .......... there's no wife? Not meaning to be mean here, just saying we have to take each other on face value, to accept what is presented, as there is no proof we are who we say we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    What if .......... there's no wife? Not meaning to be mean here, just saying we have to take each other on face value, to accept what is presented, as there is no proof we are who we say we are.
    That's very true.. although I've seen a picture of Cody and his wife.. I have no way of knowing if it's him... ( although I do believe it is)... just as no-one can know if the picture in my avatar is me or something I took from the internet.. although I might have chosen a better looking one

...but yes it's absolutely true, lots of Walter Mitty Characters on forums, as well as good honest folk... so all of us have to just have to take what's written with a pinch of salt..

Quote Originally Posted by hollydolly View Post
    That's very true.. although I've seen a picture of Cody and his wife.. I have no way of knowing if it's him... ( although I do believe it is)... just as no-one can know if the picture in my avatar is me or something I took from the internet.. although I might have chosen a better looking one

...but yes it's absolutely true, lots of Walter Mitty Characters on forums, as well as good honest folk... so all of us have to just have to take what's written with a pinch of salt..
    Yes Holly, the forums can be misleading. Some people I know on forums are also on facebook so I'm quite sure of them. Others I trust ( or not ) due to posts I've read over time.

P.S. I like your picture.
    I came into this world with nothing and I still have most of it.
    Larry

Thank you rkunsaw, very kind! ...but yes I'm with you, I have ''known'' many on the forums for years and have seen much of their family life, and even had a video tour of their homes and their daily activities, so I know for sure they are who they are..but others' after a time you get an idea of what doesn't ring true, and what does.

As for Cody..I have always said and always will, that despite anyone's misgivings about him..I believe him to be at the least, a very honest man!!

I think we’ll all be shocked…..when you actually move

this thread is approaching its first anniversary
    “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Gary O' View Post

I think we’ll all be shocked…..when you actually move

this thread is approaching its first anniversary
    I think Cody might need a little help with the move.

https://www.gofundme.com/sign-up

Cody...do you remember writing this? Now you are 8 years older.....I blacked out your user name on the Relocation Forum you always mention but it’s you....

62DB22BB-E9B5-423F-8F15-CFC71E8C7E09.jpeg

I sure hope he has researched the COL in Colorado - my son lives in an urb of Denver, and the house he bought a couple of years ago for <$700k is now appraised at >$900k. And that's on a really small lot. Nice house, but it ain't Maui.

Quote Originally Posted by CeeCee View Post
    Cody...do you remember writing this? Now you are 8 years older.....I blacked out your user name on the Relocation Forum you always mention but it’s you....

62DB22BB-E9B5-423F-8F15-CFC71E8C7E09.jpeg

OMG!! Am I seeing things..?...has that post been read over 16 million times??? ...jeez is this a worldwide relocation forum?

OMG!! Am I seeing things..?...has that post been read over 16 million times??? ...jeez is this a worldwide relocation forum?
    That looks like City-Data forum to me. Yes, it's worldwide and has over 2.25 million members.

“The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance.” -- Robert Heinlein

That 16 mil views is the total for all 7,108 posts by Cody

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
    That 16 mil views is the total for all 7,108 posts by Cody

Oh..I see, ..I was amazed that , the one post about Colorado would get 16 million views..

Thanks C'est Moi ...that's a big old forum!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.