Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

What is Feminism?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Traveler, I've had it with you. As far as I'm concerned, you know longer exist. Unfortunately, there are many out there just like you. You can take that as a compliment, if you like, but I don't think you're that happy a person. And I don't have to read your mind to know that. So, fire away if that makes you feel good.

haha I've heard you say the exact same thing before. You seem to be drawn to me for some reason. You'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    Haha you are truly a funny, funny man. I like jokes. So, you do read minds after all. Unwritten words, indeed. Haha
    As in music, the pause between notes can be as expressive and revealing as the notes themselves.

Phil as you are a late-comer to this debate may I ask if you happened to read my post #91 ?
    Yes, I read and re-read the infamous Post #91. The thing is, quotes taken out of context can assume entirely new meanings. We have to ask ourselves, why did the speaker say what they did? Was it truly a heart-felt conviction, or was it to get traffic to their books/magazines/whatever? Did they just want some press?

I could post a ton of quotes from the "Red Pill" crowd demeaning women, but outside of that crowd they would mean nothing.

haha I've heard you say the exact same thing before. You seem to be drawn to me for some reason. You'll be back.
    You're right. I've been drawn to you just like someone who has been drawn to a snake dancer. Sorry, but that's over now. I'm just sorry about how much you're going to miss me. Try to cope.
    Sing, sing a song. Make it simple to last your whole life long - The Carpenters

Sifuphil you are a man, right ? If so, let me ask you a simple question. Why are you NOT outraged at the quotes in post #91.

If you are a man, you should be outraged.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    You're right. I've been drawn to you just like someone who has been drawn to a snake dancer. Sorry, but that's over now. I'm just sorry about how much you're going to miss me. Try to cope.

See ? I was right. You did come back.

Sifuphil you are a man, right ?
    The last time I checked, yes.

If so, let me ask you a simple question. Why are you NOT outraged at the quotes in post #91.
    I think I addressed WHY I am not outraged in my previous post - it's all sound and fury, signifying nothing.

If you are a man, you should be outraged.
    Oh, goody, now I'm getting Man Lessons! Yay!

Will you teach me to walk like John Wayne, too?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post

I think I addressed WHY I am not outraged in my previous post - it's all sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Philly, if you were any more manly, I should have you stuffed and mounted, and charge admission to view such an anomaly. Say, do I smell formaldehyde? Would you like some special tea?
    Love is a verb.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post

If you decide to argue the case on it's merits, I'll be happy to oblige. If not, then I have no time to engage in bickering

Quote Originally Posted by Shalimar View Post
    Philly, if you were any more manly, I should have you stuffed and mounted, and charge admission to view such an anomaly. Say, do I smell formaldehyde? Would you like some special ��?
    Well, listen up, pilgrim ... that there is a mighty keen idea. *wipes nose*

If you decide to argue the case on it's merits, I'll be happy to oblige. If not, then I have no time to engage in bickering
    Translated: I give up.

Sorry you can't run with the big dogs ...

Why? Aren't you hungry? REAL men get hungry, ya know ...

Careful Philly, “resistance is futile, you will be absorbed.” Welcome, Phyllitus of Borg. Lmao.
    Love is a verb.

If not, then I have no time to engage in bickering
    That's got to be the funniest quote in this entire thread, Traveler! Your posts are virtually the definition of bickering.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever been even the tiniest bit wrong about anything (and admitted it?)

Just how far are some of the lunatic man-hating feminists willing to go ? Sarah McDivitt Woods tops the cake for absolute looney- toons.

The self avowed feminist "scholar" has written a lengthy piece entitled, "JESUS WAS A RAPE BABY". She explains in some detail how God was the first rapist. Yeah, you read that right. God, was the first rapist.

Her personal take on The Bible story of the Virgin Mary is that since Mary was 14 or 15 years old, she could not possibly have given informed consent since she was a minor. She continues by saying that God was not only a rapist he was also a pedophile. And, get this, God also set the stage by encouraging all men to have their way with any unmarried girl/woman at any time he so chooses.

Sarah McDivitt Woods gets my nomination as the feminist nut case of the month.

Please don't make any assumptions about my thoughts regarding religion. I am just the messenger.
    I see what she is trying to do and I reject her logic.
    I have never heard of Sarah McDivitt and I'm guessing that she is no theologian.

Gotta go now. It's playgroup morning.
    We still think of a powerful man as a born leader
    and a powerful woman as an anomaly - Margaret Atwood.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.