Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NHL playoffs

Last night,I watched the first 2 periods of Game 1,couldn't stay awake for 3rd period. I thought it was fast paced,entertaining,glad to know Vegas won 6-3.
    Walkers Take It All In Strides

Glad to see an expansion team like Vegas make it to the finals. Maybe this will help bring hockey front and center in the US. For a new team they are surprisingly consistent and have been the entire season finishing with a winning record. I couldn't believe the long periods of play without a stoppage. I think I counted one stoppage in 8 minutes. Game one is what hockey could and should be.

Go Knights!

Last night's Game #2 was again fast paced.the way I like it. There were couple times in the 2nd period where they kept playing for 6 min or longer.
    It was more physical with a lot more penalties than in Game#1. The Caps won 3-2,series is now tied at 1-1.
    Games 3&4 are in D. C. Sat 6/2 and Mon 6/4

Last night,watched the first 2 periods,once again fast paced,physcial.In the 1st period,Caps thought they had a early goal, was waved off because Caps player ran into Vegas goaltender,Fleury.I couldn't stay awake for most of 3rd period. The Caps won 3-1,take a 2-1 series lead,Game 4 is Mon night,6/4 at 8pm.

We have a pool in our coffee club.
    18 players. Not one player picked Washington. 2 players picked Vegas.

Last night,I watched 1st 2 periods,Caps were the better team. I learned this morning they beat KNights 6-2,had a commanding 3-1 lead.
    Game 5 is tomorrow night in Vegas,hopefully Vegas can bounce back or its all over

Last night, the Washington Captials defeated the Las Vegas Knights,4-3 in Vegas to win their 1st Stanley Cup title. They won the series 4-1 Congrats to them
    I personally think the Knights just ran out of steam after giving hockey fans everywhere a boost for the league. The players should hold their heads up high by what they accomplished in their 1st yr in the league. I'm sure the so called 'hockey experts' are shaking their heads, considering they predicted them to finish in last place in their division. I look forward to see what they do in the coming yrs Sue

We have a pool . 18 players. Not one player picked Washington. I'm in a dilemma on how to solve this.

I think I will just carry over the money to next year and the winner will pick up this year and next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.