Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NHL playoffs

NHL playoffs

I've been watching the NHL hockey playoffs,the team that I'm rooting for to win this yr's Stanley Cup, is the new expansion team, the Las Vegas Knights.
    They certainly surprised many experts by winning their division,then sweeping the LA Kings in the 1st round.

The other matchup I've been watching is Nashville Predators vs. Winnipeg Jets. Last night's game went into double Overtime. I watched the 1st OT but couldn't stay awake for all of the 2nd OT.It was an exciting game
    As I'm watching these teams play,all I can think of how 'awful' the Buffalo Sabres are.I stopped following them years ago.,feel bad for long suffering fans who have wasted their money on this team. Sue
    Walkers Take It All In Strides

I am pulling for Winnipeg. A Canadian team.

Hockey has changed drastically. Canada thinks it's their sport but the Americans have taken over. I grew up playing hockey on outdoor rinks in Canada.

Never in in a thousand years would have I thought NHL hockey could make it in Nashville.

Quote Originally Posted by Prairie dog View Post
    Behind 3-0 after the first period and going on to tie and win. Took a lot of effort.

Never say die.

The 'wonder kids',the expansion hockey team,the Las Vegas KNights continue their amazing season as they defeated the San Jose Sharks last night,3-0 and won their series 4-2,now they will play the winner of the Winnipeg Jets/Nashville Predators. The KNights,goal tender,Marc Andre Fleury was amazing in net,the rest of the players just wouldn't let the Sharks get anything going Sue.

Quote Originally Posted by moviequeen1 View Post
    The 'wonder kids',the expansion hockey team,the Las Vegas KNights continue their amazing season as they defeated the San Jose Sharks last night,3-0 and won their series 4-2,now they will play the winner of the Winnipeg Jets/Nashville Predators. The KNights,goal tender,Marc Andre Fleury was amazing in net,the rest of the players just wouldn't let the Sharks get anything going Sue.
    And Tampa Bay knocked off Boston.

It's going to be really interesting the rest of the way.

The 4 final teams in the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs are all set:
    Tampa Bay Lighting vs. Washington Capitals,Las Vegas Knights vs Winnipeg Jets.
    The only series I'm interested in watching is Las Vegas vs Winnipeg,I think it will go the distance 7 games. I'm rooting for the KNights to make history by making into the final Sue

Quote Originally Posted by moviequeen1 View Post
    The 4 final teams in the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs are all set:
    Tampa Bay Lighting vs. Washington Capitals,Las Vegas Knights vs Winnipeg Jets.
    The only series I'm interested in watching is Las Vegas vs Winnipeg,I think it will go the distance 7 games. I'm rooting for the KNights to make history by making into the final Sue
    I'm rooting for Winnipeg. They shocked me by knocking off Nashville.

They play better when they are away than on home ice for some reason.

Vegas tied the series. 1-1 now.

Vegas certainly played better last night than on Sat,its was a fast paced game which I like.The grabbing/holding in a hockey game I find boring.This should be an interesting series. I'm not watching the other series Capitals vs. Lighting Sue

Yesterday afternoon,the Las Vegas KNights defeated the Winnipeg Jets 2-1 in game 5 to advance into the Stanley Cup finals
    I'm rooting for the KNights to win the Stanley Cup.If they don't,its still a great sports story when most of the 'hockey experts' didn't think they would do well in their 1st yr as an expansion team. Sue

GoBolts.gif. Let's Go Lightning!!!

images (13).jpeg
    Big game on tonight! Let's Go Tampa Bay Lightning!!!
    Stanley Cup Finals..here we go! portrait-puppy-beagle-ice-hockey-260nw-639802801~01.jpg

The Stanley Cup Final teams are all set:
    Las Vegas KNights vs. Washington Capitals,should be an interesting series.I'm taking the Knights in 6 games

I'm for the Kinghts! As former Pgher was for the zones, loved last year, but hope Marc Andre can keep on being great goalie. In the playoff with the Pens the Caps played some of the dirtiest hockey I ever saw. Beyond disgusting. Starting now! See you later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.