Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Water, what is your source of drinking water?

I use city tap water, just have a PUR filter on my sink faucets for drinking.

We have some of the best water I've ever had...from our well. It is, however, high in minerals, so we have to use a water softener in the house to keep the sink aerators and shower heads clear.
    "Do Not regret growing older...it is a Privilege denied to many."

We have a well. Tastes great,some of the best I have ever had. Hard though, we soften it. Without the softener a drip coffee pot ids good for about 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Robusta View Post
    We have a well. Tastes great,some of the best I have ever had. Hard though, we soften it. Without the softener a drip coffee pot ids good for about 3 months.

Us too...our water is super hard!!!

I buy all my drinking water and use it for most cooking too. Our tap water is terrible and I tried to drink it the other day and spit it out. I buy whole foods 365 brand, crystal geyser and Iceland high pH to add in.

I've been in the anti fluoride battle for years and there is a lawsuit brewing to end this long long scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yi...em-uploademail

Our water tastes great straight out of the tap. It is very soft and doesn't need any filtering of softeners in the washing machine etc.. Many of the rural properties here have their own wells and their water requires a lot of treatment - primarily because of the high iron content.
    We're not here for a long time. We're here for a good time

Quote Originally Posted by Don M. View Post
    We have some of the best water I've ever had...from our well. It is, however, high in minerals, so we have to use a water softener in the house to keep the sink aerators and shower heads clear.
    At least you don't have to consume the fluoride from waste by products that is added to MANY and MOST of the U.S. city water supplies. THis is toxic stuff..You do get naturally occurring fluoride from the atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Lightning View Post
    Our water tastes great straight out of the tap. It is very soft and doesn't need any filtering of softeners in the washing machine etc.. Many of the rural properties here have their own wells and their water requires a lot of treatment - primarily because of the high iron content.
    I don't think artificial fluoride is added to water in Scotland. That is good...our town held out for decades and then in 2008 let the "pushers" fluoridate our city waters. We fought like crazy but our Clean Water group lost the battle...

Tap water, through a particle filter....This was advised by the water dpt, a few years back when they were experiencing a problem a calcium? contaminant . So I just stayed with it. First it was boil, or avoid, then it was filter if affordable , then it was all clear.

I get the bottles delivered for my water cooler. The local water...I don't trust it, long history of problems here, in the country it can't be treated thoroughly like it can in the city.

I drink bottled water, buy it by the case. Used to drink tap water but only with crystal lite or something similar to give it a better taste.

I quit the artificial sweeteners so now I buy bottled water.

I fill gallon pitchers with tap water and put them in the refrigerator every day. The water tastes a lot better when it is ice cold. Have been thinking of getting some kind of water filter. Maybe the britta one with the pitcher.
    To the world you may be just one person but to one person you may be the world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.