Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mizzkitt

Hahahahahahaha ha.
    Love is a verb.

Thank you for passing the news along for us, Keesha. I do not understand why Mizzkitt needs trees cut down for a wifi connection ?
    Is it connected with a satellite connection ?
    If she has a cellphone with a hotspot, maybe she can connect with that. Or if she goes somewhere that has a public connection, then she could use a tablet or laptop to connect to internet, and most fast food places and coffee shops now have free internet connection.
    Here’s hoping that she can get the problem taken care of, and be back online again soon !
    I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars....... Og Mandino

Too funny Sunny!

Oh my, cannot stop laughing as you all are a hoot.Thank you so much for the giggles, just what I needed.

Trying to get internet installed.....grrrrr, but I have found a little spot in back where I can get a cell phone signal....provided the little wren that has staked out the birdhouse next to me allows me to stay....she was here first and let's me know it.

This has been a challenge, it is not a house but a seasonal trailer with all the comforts of home provided the comforts actually work. By that I mean that the furnace, stove and hot water were not working and temps were just above freezing at night.

I can improvise and quickly learned that a toaster oven on full blast can provide a touch of heat and a good neighbor provided a small portable heater.

Never again do I want to take a cold shower and do dishes in cold water

But getting there, repair guy is making all the unworkables into workables now....of course at his leisure....sigh

But On the uptick I have hummingbirds and two kinds of orioles. Those crazy orioles....I swear they are so tame that I may be able to put half an orange on my head and take a pic of them landing....I swear this is true, I could not make this stuff up.

And will try to get back more often as soon as possible

Thanks Keesha for starting this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzkitt View Post
    Oh my, cannot stop laughing as you all are a hoot.Thank you so much for the giggles, just what I needed.

Trying to get internet installed.....grrrrr, but I have found a little spot in back where I can get a cell phone signal....provided the little wren that has staked out the birdhouse next to me allows me to stay....she was here first and let's me know it.

This has been a challenge, it is not a house but a seasonal trailer with all the comforts of home provided the comforts actually work. By that I mean that the furnace, stove and hot water were not working and temps were just above freezing at night.

I can improvise and quickly learned that a toaster oven on full blast can provide a touch of heat and a good neighbor provided a small portable heater.

Never again do I want to take a cold shower and do dishes in cold water

But getting there, repair guy is making all the unworkables into workables now....of course at his leisure....sigh

But On the uptick I have hummingbirds and two kinds of orioles. Those crazy orioles....I swear they are so tame that I may be able to put half an orange on my head and take a pic of them landing....I swear this is true, I could not make this stuff up.

And will try to get back more often as soon as possible

Thanks Keesha for starting this thread.
    Great to hear from you!
    Love is a verb.

You’re most welcome Mizzkitt. I was hoping this thread would brighten your day.
    With no heat or water or internet I knew you were having a tough time but it wasn’t my business to point out.
    I figured you were using a hotspot on your cellular to connect when you could.
    Stay safe and warm.
    Talk later.

Take care

Mizzkitt, glad to hear from you. Is your repair person getting things fixed, like the heat? I don't trust space heaters , want you to be safe. Hope you can get online soon, a few photos wold be cool too.

Take care!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.