Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do You Have Peripheral Neuropathy?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalimar View Post
    Welcome to UWC Keesha. We better behave and not derail Lon’s thread.

That would mean we’d actually have to be good though

Yawn Boring!

I think I'm in Florida, but I'm not sure any more......my GPS blew away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalimar View Post
    Welcome to UWC Keesha. We better behave and not derail Lon’s thread.
    Sorry for the derailment, Lon. Back to Peripheral Neuropathy. I think we're all agreed: WE DON'T LIKE IT!
    If we're ever in a situation where I am "the voice of reason", then we are in a very, very bad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by jujube View Post
    I'd just like to know *why* I have neuropathy. I'm not diabetic. I've had all the nerve conduction studies and small cell biopsies, but the most they can come up with is that my small nerves are slightly "depressed" (well, I'd be depressed, too, if I had to live in my feet...LOL). But they can't say what is causing the neuropathy.

I live with it; it doesn't control my life. My grandma always used to say "offer your suffering up to Jesus". If I have to put up with this for another 20-30 years, I'm expecting something *pretty impressive* in the afterlife, I'm telling you.....It's hard to sleep at night with some invisible imp at the foot of my bed stabbing my feet with live electrical wires, or so it seems...

Sounds about the same as mine....Not advising , just sharing information...If I do take the ALA on a regular basis it makes a huge difference....jus'sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by jujube View Post
    I'd just like to know *why* I have neuropathy. I'm not diabetic. I've had all the nerve conduction studies and small cell biopsies, but the most they can come up with is that my small nerves are slightly "depressed" (well, I'd be depressed, too, if I had to live in my feet...LOL). But they can't say what is causing the neuropathy.

I live with it; it doesn't control my life. My grandma always used to say "offer your suffering up to Jesus". If I have to put up with this for another 20-30 years, I'm expecting something *pretty impressive* in the afterlife, I'm telling you.....It's hard to sleep at night with some invisible imp at the foot of my bed stabbing my feet with live electrical wires, or so it seems...
    I am not Diabetic either. My PN is caused by my Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Rheumatoid Arthritis.

100 mg of Gabapentin at bed time helps me sleep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.