Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

How do you wear your Hair?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaXplant View Post
    Fiddlesticks. I don't have a clue how to post a picture
    You can upload a photo from your computer by clicking on the "Insert Image" icon above your post . Click on "From Computer", "Browse" to locate the image, "Open" and "Upload". To use a photo from another website, copy full URL of photo (not webpage) , click on "Insert Image" icon, click on URL, copy and paste.

Another way to add a photo to your post is to click on "Go Advanced" under the post, if you're not there already. Then, below the post, click on "Manage Attachments". Click on "Add Files", browse your computer for the photo, open, and click on "Upload". When it's uploaded, click on "Insert Inline"...and it will go into the post you're working on.

You can also start a photo album, and upload the photo into that. Then you can paste the copied BB code from the photo in your album into your post.

If your photos are bigger than 1024x768, they will be re-sized automatically during the upload. After the automatic re-size, the file size will be reduced below 300KB (most will be smaller than 200K). So, you don't have to reduce the file size. But some photos can be very big, you can save some upload time if you reduce them before the upload.

To add a small photo from online to your post, right click it and copy, then right click and paste into your message.

Thanks. I'm gonna read this a couple of times to digest and comprehend it. When it comes to "computer literate" I'm "il-" so it'll take me a day or so. Don't laugh!
    Retired. Nowhere to go and plenty of time to get there.

That was nice of you Seabreeze. I thought about writing all of that out but got too lazy
    Take your time Georgia X. I’m not too swift when it comes to computers either.
    So did you keep the blue hair ?
    Just curious.

Going nicely grey and due for its third and final trim of the year at the local barbers any day.

Keesha, oh yeah! Keeping the blue hair until the spirit moves me to change it to something else. Maybe green for Christmas with a star shaved into the back!
    Retired. Nowhere to go and plenty of time to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Furryanimal View Post
    Going nicely grey and due for its third and final trim of the year at the local barbers any day.
    Grey is distinguished looking. Very flattering on most men.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaXplant View Post
    Keesha, oh yeah! Keeping the blue hair until the spirit moves me to change it to something else. Maybe green for Christmas with a star shaved into the back!
    Oh you really ARE a special kind of unique. Way to go. No wonder your kids are saying “way to go grandma.”
    Hey I’ve got colours of all types including green. The shaved star at the back sounds awesome. You could even add sparklies to it. FFAA6833-0FB2-40FF-A8E6-5C2B94455127.jpg9E9DACA6-478A-4AA6-8907-8675BFB1B1E8.jpgCF12072D-B1E1-42C4-8227-570A18621F5B.jpg703C746A-4EE3-4D17-A6F2-53249159FEC5.jpeg

My hair is thick, dark blonde and mid-back length. I have been getting it weaved every 6 months or so, because the grey strands are coming in. However, I may stop getting the weaves since my hairdresser charged me $150 last time! In the winter, I wear it down, but out of my face and in the summer it's clipped up with a claw clip or pony tail. I like to keep the style simple. No fuss!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.