Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dental phobia anyone

Thanks for everyone's support. I helps me to pretend I'm normal.

Terrified of them so much that my teeth now come out at night like the stars

I've done my share of dentists and dental work in my long life, 80 soon. But since I changed so much about what I do for my own dental care, I have not been to a dentist in about 7 yrs or so.

I make my own coconut oil toothpaste and and some companies sell CO toothpaste. You can do a search on it's value.

I use grape seed extract going on 23 yrs and my whole gum health is so so improved. Was told years ago I had deep pockets, never had work done and today gums are tight and very pink and healthy.

Eliminated SLS toothpastes for sure...so many commerical toothpastes are full of bad chemicals.

Cut way back on carb and sugar products...and of course NO SMOKING.

When I feel a little pain somewhere I grab my bottle of myrrh tincture and had a drop to the area...miracle. Clove oil is great too.

Dentists are not seeing me if I can help it now...been that route for the first 3/4 of my life.

Dental bill phobia and lack of engineering skills are my phobias when it comes to dental work. I've seen to many treat with the emphasis on cosmetic and/or convenience rather than practicality. How will their work function and wear.

I only go to dentist that offer Nitrous Oxide. It makes me feel happy and not concerned with whatever is going on. For extractions I am knocked out so I no longer fear going to the dentist.

I use homeopathic remedies . They really work !

Fear of Going to the Dentist
    Aconite: When an individual experiences fear with a sudden onset of panic (about an upcoming dental visit) accompanied by physical and emotional restlessness. (Potency 12C - Five pellets the night before, the morning of and 45 minutes before dental appointment)

Gelsemium: For dental fears that are accompanied by nausea, diarrhea, sleepy feeling or "weak knees." (Potency 12C - Three pellets the night before, the morning of and 45 minutes before dental appointment)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.