Psoriasis and Oregon Grape Root Extracts

Psoriasis and Oregon Grape Root Extracts

https://www.ahcmedia.com/articles/23...-for-psoriasis

I happened on this info while looking for some info for a person dealing with Psoriasis and found this info and then found a lot of products with the name of Oregon Grape Root extracts, tinctures, and even found some capsules.

This one is all new to me and not to be confused with Grape Seed Extract that I've been taking for decades. I don't have Psoriasis, but many do I'm sure.

Just sharing things for healing...

Well, I'm originally from Upper Michigan, but grew up out here in Oregon and after spending 27 years away, have returned specifically to live on the beautiful Southern Coast. Oregon is very accepting of alternative (read: naturopathic) healing methods. Some are common sense and some are experimental. I'd study up before jumping in, as most readers of this will know, of course!
    Drama-free

Of course, everyone needs to do their homework. I've heard this is a really stubborn condition and one never knows what could help. So many work with lab produced drugs and get no help, little sometimes. I prefer working with more nature products and I do as much as possible in my life. I've been harmed by the others as has a loved one.

Quote Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
    https://www.ahcmedia.com/articles/23...-for-psoriasis

I happened on this info while looking for some info for a person dealing with Psoriasis and found this info and then found a lot of products with the name of Oregon Grape Root extracts, tinctures, and even found some capsules.

This one is all new to me and not to be confused with Grape Seed Extract that I've been taking for decades. I don't have Psoriasis, but many do I'm sure.

Just sharing things for healing...
    Psoriasis.org/Inspire.com is the best site for psoriasis sufferers. I would not put any faith in any OTC products as a cure. There is no cure. However, there is a creme many on the website including me recommend. It is called Sorion available on line only. I have plaque psoriasis and it does reduce redness, dryness and itching. Psor Val spray is very effective but some worry it has steroids but I do not and it is very effective at making the redness disappear temporarily.

Thanks for your info and good for others to know. I NEVER said cure in my info. That's one thing I never say.

The reason this Oregon Grape intrigued me is that I've had so much success with my health with Grape Seed Extract .... the miracles of the grape. I take it internally for decades and my skin is so good for almost 80 yrs.
    Last edited by jaminhealth; 06-06-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.