Where to post (and should I)

Where to post (and should I)

Some of you may know, Ive been dealing with my husband and his terminal cancer. Id like to share my journey, should I and where on the forum?

​I would say in the diary section. That allows for a running commentary, as you see fit. And people are able to respond, or just read
    Don't Stop Believing

Why not "Current Events & Hot Topics" ? I think that's where most of us log onto.

You know that. That's where we are now. is that what you wanted to know?

Or in the health section?

I think Marie has a good idea of using the diaries section, it's more personal there in my opinion.

I usually go to general discussions first but if I know you are writing in the diaries section I will go there and read. Your journey might well be my own someday. We just never know.

For what it's worth, I like the idea of a diary. I always used a journal in my everyday working years. It allows me and anyone else that wants to read it after I am gone, a kind of bio of my life during the working years. I still reflect back on it and when I read some of the stuff that happened while flying, I would say to myself, "I did that?" I always carried it in my flight bag, like so many other pilots still do today. It's amazing some of the stuff that went on and we forget about.

I read on SF a few other folks either keep or kept a journal throughout their life as well. I just find them very interesting, if I know or knew the person. It's just a "journey" through time as the writer sees it through his/her eyes.

Just keep in mind, Debbie, later on, when your life has changed and you take the time to sit down and read through it and being in your situation, it may be painful all over again.
    "SEMPER FI"

If it will help you to feel better and to get through this, I say, do it.

Only post personal things that you don't mind other people commenting on. Sometimes feedback isn't necessary nor solicited, but you'll get it anyhow on the open forum.

If you start a thread in the diary forum, although it's public, we consider it as a personal space and will honor OP's requests to remove any undesired replies.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.