Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Cbd oil and arthritis pain

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Jim View Post
    I ordered some today hoping it will help my wife's shoulder pain (arthritis). Let you know how it goes.
    Thanks, Jim

The balm should do it
    “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Gary O' View Post
    Dang

GoGreen, right?

Yes, 1000mg

The only topical I have had any form of relief from is Magnesium oil. I just do not like the feeling it makes on my skin....sort of a 'drawing' sensation? Good news is it need not be left on for long periods. Wipe it off with a warm rag, the soothing effect seems to hold for a while longer.

As I said, I have it so,...I'll continue for a bit....maybe my joints are slow learners...

Don't know till we try.......

Quote Originally Posted by rgp View Post
    Yes, 1000mg

The only topical I have had any form of relief from is Magnesium oil. I just do not like the feeling it makes on my skin....sort of a 'drawing' sensation? Good news is it need not be left on for long periods. Wipe it off with a warm rag, the soothing effect seems to hold for a while longer.

As I said, I have it so,...I'll continue for a bit....maybe my joints are slow learners...

Don't know till we try.......
    Love the attitude

Hope it eventually does

Still, logging it as a failure..until further review

Thanks for the added update

Just heard on the news, a new [CBD based] medication is set for approval for seizures .

The young lady featured said that while it has not stopped her seizures, it has definitely reduced the number of them, and the severity as well.

Her doc said it may be & he believes it to be, just a matter of adjusting the strength & dosage to achieve even better results for her .

I sure wish that stuff would do some good for me....but it just does not.

Just heard on the news, a new [CBD based] medication is set for approval for seizures .

The young lady featured said that while it has not stopped her seizures, it has definitely reduced the number of them, and the severity as well.

Her doc said it may be & he believes it to be, just a matter of adjusting the strength & dosage to achieve even better results for her .

I sure wish that stuff would do some good for me....but it just does not.
    THAT.....is a rare doc.

Wish it did you some good for you, too, rgp
    My old boss says 'it doesn't do that much for me, but does miracles for my wife'

Metabolism is my guess

THAT.....is a rare doc.

Wish it did you some good for you, too, rgp
    My old boss says 'it doesn't do that much for me, but does miracles for my wife'

Metabolism is my guess
    Indeed...her doc spoke [disgustedly] about all the hoops he had to go through . {Legally} Just to try & find some relief for the poor woman. Too much to type in here...but what a damn joke.

yeah...as i have said before, we are all different & effected differently by many things.

Indeed...her doc spoke [disgustedly] about all the hoops he had to go through . {Legally} Just to try & find some relief for the poor woman. Too much to type in here...but what a damn joke.

yeah...as i have said before, we are all different & effected differently by many things.
    True

The oil has worked wonders on my shingles in the evening, and my lady's overall discomfort....including mental outlook.

Please advise how it works for you

and you're quite welcome
    Gary, I don't have much pain anywhere, but twice I used a dropper of the CBD oil when I overworked my back and it helped noticeably. The last time I forgot my back ached, usually I'm reminded every time I bend over or get up from a chair when I overdo, but the last time the results were good.

My husband has been using it before bed, he says it helps the pain that keeps him awake sometimes at night in his legs, hips, etc. We both had good results with the balm. I plan to buy more balm for sure, 1,000 mg on both products. When my husband uses more of that bottle of the oil, I'll ask him again if he wants me to reorder it, probably will get both again. Thanks for recommending the GoGreen, seems like a quality product, and it gets here quick via regular mail.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBreeze View Post
    Gary, I don't have much pain anywhere, but twice I used a dropper of the CBD oil when I overworked my back and it helped noticeably. The last time I forgot my back ached, usually I'm reminded every time I bend over or get up from a chair when I overdo, but the last time the results were good.

My husband has been using it before bed, he says it helps the pain that keeps him awake sometimes at night in his legs, hips, etc. We both had good results with the balm. I plan to buy more balm for sure, 1,000 mg on both products. When my husband uses more of that bottle of the oil, I'll ask him again if he wants me to reorder it, probably will get both again. Thanks for recommending the GoGreen, seems like a quality product, and it gets here quick via regular mail.
    thanks for the update, SB

I upped mine from 250 to the 1000mg, but seems same result as the 250

I've gone back to the 250
    not so hard on the pocketbook

I've also now tried the 1,000mg balm, and it DOES help. I'm going to order some of the oil, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I've also now tried the 1,000mg balm, and it DOES help. I'm going to order some of the oil, as well.
    Im glad this is working for you Butterfly.
    Thats great.

Yeah, the balm is for local pains
    The oil is for overall discomfort

Thanks for the update, Butterfly

Yeah, the balm is for local pains
    The oil is for overall discomfort

Thanks for the update, Butterfly
    I think I forgot to thank you for the detailed info that gave me the shove I needed to try it. THANK YOU! It doesn't exactly make me feel like I am 23 again, but it sure took the edge off for my shoulder.

I think I forgot to thank you for the detailed info that gave me the shove I needed to try it. THANK YOU! It doesn't exactly make me feel like I am 23 again, but it sure took the edge off for my shoulder.
    Glad to pass on the info
    Yer very welcome
    And, yeah, it takes the edge off
    My lady is on an exercise program, which involves miles of hiking
    The balm, directly to her knees, keeps her on task

cheers

My state is, 'as they say' that close to legalizing medical MJ...I was very enthused about it due to the touted relief it reportedly brings so many , for so many ills. However, given that I have noticed NO relief from the CBD oil, lozenges.& paste ...I wonder if I will receive any from the full-on cannabis ? My enthusiasm has waned.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.