Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Cbd oil and arthritis pain

Has anyone tried a CBD patch for arthritis pain?

I didn't know there were patches. I've tried ointments 500mg of CBD and they are so so. And used some CBD tinctures with no success.

I didn't know there were patches. I've tried ointments 500mg of CBD and they are so so. And used some CBD tinctures with no success.

I have been taking CBD to deal with pain caused by arthritis. I didn’t go into this thinking it was going to cure my arthritis. I use CBD and it does help deal with the pain. I used to to be on tons of pain killers. Over the last couple of months I have been able to reduce the amount of pills per day. More info here
    Last edited by davidbarker805; 01-11-2019 at 04:03 AM.

I have neck and shoulder arthritis that causes chronic pain, which is worse sometimes than at other times, for no apparent reason. Anyway I use the 1000 CBD balm when it begins to bug me, not at regular intervals necessarily unless I'm having a bad flare up. It helps me pretty quickly -- doesn't make the pain go totally away, but takes the edge off. I've also got arthritis in my hands, but I don't use it on hands too much because either it gets on other things or gets washed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I have neck and shoulder arthritis that causes chronic pain, which is worse sometimes than at other times, for no apparent reason. Anyway I use the 1000 CBD balm when it begins to bug me, not at regular intervals necessarily unless I'm having a bad flare up. It helps me pretty quickly -- doesn't make the pain go totally away, but takes the edge off. I've also got arthritis in my hands, but I don't use it on hands too much because either it gets on other things or gets washed off.
    Do you mind sharing the 1000mg brand of balm...I use 500mg and add drops of DMSO to it but use this sparingly as it's pricey to use all over and I deal with OA bodywide.

I use the Go Green brand that Gary O recommended to me. You can order it online.

I took hemp oil then switched to Cbd, 500 mg. Can’t see what either did for me. No pain relief at all. Back on hemp oil now. Hope I see some results soon.
    I put my grammas phone on speed dial....I call it Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Pappy View Post
    I took hemp oil then switched to Cbd, 500 mg. Can’t see what either did for me. No pain relief at all. Back on hemp oil now. Hope I see some results soon.
    I'm sure it has a lot to do with how chronic pain is in one's joints, my knee is pretty damaged and I'm seeing the D.O. next month and see if he thinks Prolo could help me anymore.

I struggle with wanting a knee surgery, had a minor one that makes me think things in there are worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pappy View Post
    Pappy, have you tried one of the rub-on balms? That's what helps me.

We didn't see any results with the GoGreen CBD oil, but the one Butterfly uses, the 1,000mg balm does help relieve pain in specific areas, we still have almost a full tin, our second one purchased.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.