Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Retired And Applying To Rent An Apartment?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalimar View Post
    What I find distressing is when a poster tweaks morality to fit their needs, yet, on another forum, slams a poster who, in pain, reaches out for guidance. Yes, I can understand that the poster probably strayed, but perhaps there were extenuating circumstances. It seems hypocritical, and lacking in compassion to be overly judgemental and refuse to extend any empathy.
    Wasnít going to reply anymore, but your reply compelled me to.

Big, MAJOR different between what we done and cheating on your spouse with absolutely no remorse.

Your right, had no compassionate at all for what she was doing. Shalimar, would you cheat on a spouse??

She knew what she was doing and was looking for complete acceptance of doing it.

The way I see it, anyone can not like what weíve done, but they werenít in our situation.
    People, like that lady, always look for compassionate and sympathizing people to validate what the do. We really donít need validation. We know what we done and would do it again if the need called for it.

Are we hipacrates? Call us what you want, thatís your right. But, we still like Trump😊!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicRockr View Post
    Wasnít going to reply anymore, but your reply compelled me to.

Big, MAJOR different between what we done and cheating on your spouse with absolutely no remorse.

Your right, had no compassionate at all for what she was doing. Shalimar, would you cheat on a spouse??

She knew what she was doing and was looking for complete acceptance of doing it.

The way I see it, anyone can not like what weíve done, but they werenít in our situation.
    People, like that lady, always look for compassionate and sympathizing people to validate what the do. We really donít need validation. We know what we done and would do it again if the need called for it.

Are we hipacrates? Call us what you want, thatís your right. But, we still like Trump!!
    I donít think we truly know whether the lady feels remorseful or not. I do know that Jesus forgave the adulteress. No, I would not cheat on a spouse, nor would I lie to get an apt, etc. I would understand that people in extreme situations/pain make poor choices, I am not in

their shoes. I may not agree with them, but I do feel compassion for their pain. I do not believe she was looking for
    validation, but advice on how to change her life. Condemnation is not helpful, often it pushes people to suicide, rather than to

improve their lives. As for you liking Trump, I donít understand what that has to do with this subject. In my book, your political beliefs are your own business.
    Love is a verb.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicRockr View Post
    Wasn’t going to reply anymore, but your reply compelled me to.

The way I see it, anyone can not like what we’ve done, but they weren’t in our situation.
    People, like that lady, always look for compassionate and sympathizing people to validate what the do. We really don’t need validation. We know what we done and would do it again if the need called for it.

Are we hipacrates? Call us what you want, that’s your right. But, we still like Trump!!
    No, you are not Hippocrates (the philosopher) but there might be a little hypocrite in the way you explain things.
    Every time you have little too much fun with the soap in the shower, it's a form of cheating.
    Every time you look at a young lass more than a couple of times and wondered...…..it's a form of cheating.

Worse, every time you profess to be a believing individual and condemn another, you're condemning yourself as well.
    I looked at the thread in question and what I saw in your writing was utter nonsense and it was you, and not her who should have run off in shame!
    Trump has nothing to do with your inability to have a little compassion about another nor does he have anything to do with your somewhat narcissistic values.

S. Freud would have a wonderful time examining you and since I do believe this to be the case, my couch is always available to you for a minimal amount of $.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.