Liver Benefits of Using Grape Seed Extract

Liver Benefits of Using Grape Seed Extract

When I think I've seen all the info on Grape Seed Ex, I learn more. Just talking to a member on another health group about AST and ALT numbers from the labwork, mine are good and his are elevated and I thought about this and I have been taking Milk Thistle for years BUT Grape Seed Ex for more years. So I did a search on Liver and Grape Seed and low and behold got some informative hits:

https://www.carefoundation.co.uk/liv...-seed-extract/

My liver is old, 80 yrs soon and it's been abused but not greatly I don't think but who knows, alcohol and meds and what other toxic stuff lands in our livers.

So anyway here is more good info about an important organ.

Many years ago I used Grape Seed Extract daily with my other vitamins, but after some time I stopped and added more supplements to my list. Since it is not very expensive, I thought I'd use it again for awhile, if anything it is a good antioxiadant and if it supports the liver, that's another plus. Today I bought Natural Factors brand, 100mg caps, 95% Polyphenols. Thanks Jam for the interesting updates!

My neighbor is dealing with RA and we talked yesterday and I can't believe how she has gone downhill from the robust healthy woman she was a couple yrs ago. She can't afford a lot of supplements and I'm thinking of buying her about a 6 month supply to see just how they could change her overall health. I'm at least 10 yrs older than her and look way younger and I also know the drugs she's now taking do age.

For me, Olympian Labs 200mg capsules are my current product. I get best prices for me on ebay these days.

This product is an anti aging great grape. Good to hear your latest.

You're very kind for helping your neighbor like that. Supplements are expensive and I sometimes drop certain ones when I begin to use others, some I stick with all the time. My friend had Fibromyalgia and couldn't afford natural supplements, I bought her a big bottle of Source Naturals Magnesium Malate and she reported that she felt noticeable relief from the tablets. Unfortunately she had many other health issues going on and was put on many prescription meds, got a pacemaker, etc., etc. She is older than I am, and it's sad to see her health deteriorate so much in her golden years, she was always a healthy and strong young woman when we became friends.

One can see the difference in a person's face for sure when they take supplements. My two good friends are big on supplements too and both came down with afib a couple yrs ago. I've thought about this a lot and so have they, I don't think they were taking enough magnesium for years. They are now taking more Mg. I've been taking good higher doses for years. Hardly any calcium but what I get from foods.

Jam, how many mgs do you take a day of GSE?

I take 200mg two times daily BUT a good maintenance dose is 200mg daily. Make sure we take enough for bodyweight. I think I took 200mg daily for years and as I'm aging just bumped it up. j

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.