Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Adhesions/Scar Tissue at Incision Site from Anterior HR

Jaminhealth, if you want to read up on people's latest experiences with joint replacement go to bonesmart.org, which is a forum similar to this one but just for people who've either had or are considering joint replacement. You'll get good (and medically sound) advice and information there, and be able to read a lot of people's stories. I was a member there for about 2 or so years before and after my joint replacements.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Jaminhealth, if you want to read up on people's latest experiences with joint replacement go to bonesmart.org, which is a forum similar to this one but just for people who've either had or are considering joint replacement. You'll get good (and medically sound) advice and information there, and be able to read a lot of people's stories. I was a member there for about 2 or so years before and after my joint replacements.
    I was a member there for some time but no longer but do go in and check new stories or old ones...enough issues with good reports. Thanks. I so fear more surgery as my hip turned out so awful.

I check in at Topix and Totally Hip Support too and enough problems from members too.

One member on Totally Hip group went thru having both hips replaced, infections set in, had to have them removed, went thru longterm IV's abx drugs, was in wheelchair, then went thru replacements again. Her story was and is horrific. So you are very fortunate and those who have no issues are very fortunate. j

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.