Women in Dresses Photographed with Interesting Backgrounds

Women in Dresses Photographed with Interesting Backgrounds

I'm not one to wear dresses, more casual woman here (jeans, etc.), but I know there are some ladies here who like dresses and may enjoy these photos, 4 pages more here.

I think I'm in Florida, but I'm not sure any more......my GPS blew away.
    Speaking of photography and dresses...Ö.we were hiking on a trail out west somewhere and passed a couple, the woman wearing a dress, the man with a couple of cameras hanging around his neck. A little odd to hike in a fancy dress but we didn't think much of it until we turned around after a while and started back.

As we turned a corner in the trail, we came up on the couple. The woman was standing on a flat rock out in the river with her dress pulled up to her neck and not a stitch more on. The guy was busy clicking away while she made different poses that accented her Ö.. assets.

They waved, we waved, we hiked on. I assume they went on with their photography session.
    If we're ever in a situation where I am "the voice of reason", then we are in a very, very bad situation.

Beautiful pics, SB. I love those dresses.
    Love is a verb.

Jujube, too funny!
    Love is a verb.

Not much to the background but my next one will include both subject and background

Still not as breathtaking as yours, SeaBreeze. You found a super source.

Oooh such beeeyoootiful dresses!!!

Love the dresses and they are nice for funerals and weddings but give me my jeans and tee shirts anytime!!

Yes they aren’t exactly practical dresses but I’m sure I could find a suitable occasion for the last dress.
    Like HOME! It’s pretty HOT though.

Jujube.... I’ve had a similar experience.
    In my twenties I went to a conservation park and noticed one couple there on a picnic table all dressed up.
    On the way back , the same couple was there but minus the clothes and they were busy....
    Arkward!

I think I'm in Florida, but I'm not sure any more......my GPS blew away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keesha View Post
    Yes they arenít exactly practical dresses but Iím sure I could find a suitable occasion for the last dress.
    Like HOME! Itís pretty HOT though.

If I wore a dress like that, it would look like a scene from "The Blob"......y'know when the Blog started oozing out of the doors of the theatre.....
    Either that, or it would look like a roll of refrigerator rolls sprung several leaks.

Jujube.... Iíve had a similar experience.
    In my twenties I went to a conservation park and noticed one couple there on a picnic table all dressed up.
    On the way back , the same couple was there but minus the clothes and they were busy....
    Arkward!

Did they wave anything at you?
    Around here, there are quite a few nude swimming holes along the trails. You just NEVER know what you're going to see.
    If we're ever in a situation where I am "the voice of reason", then we are in a very, very bad situation.

And let's not forget "Flaming June" by Frederic Lord Leighton 1830-1896

Who am I to critique but does that diagonal red pole in the upper right corner bother anyone else?

If you put your pinky over it, and imagine it's not there, then do you feel a sense of relief?

Quote Originally Posted by jujube View Post
    Around here, there are quite a few nude swimming holes along the trails. You just NEVER know what you're going to see.
    Awww JuJube. I’m sure you are being over critical of yourself.
    Nude swimming holes??? Interesting but ‘No way. ‘That would make me feel very uncomfortable to say the least. I’d be avoiding those paths like the plague. But then again .... ... oh never mind. Lol !

Quote Originally Posted by Lara View Post
    And let's not forget "Flaming June" by Frederic Lord Leighton 1830-1896

Who am I to critique but does that diagonal red pole in the upper right corner bother anyone else?

If you put your pinky over it, and imagine it's not there, then do you feel a sense of relief?

oh I screwed your post up Lara. SORRY!
    I have never really considered it before Lara but now that you mention it what’s it even doing there? And what’s it for?
    or should I even be asking that? Lol! And NOW I find ALL that stuff in the right hand corner hugely distracting. I think we should ask to have the picture redone.

Yes it’s distracting. We should request that it be repainted !

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.