Sleeping with Bob.

Sleeping with Bob.

A few old friends went on a camping trip but no one wanted to share a tent with Bob because he snored badly so they decided that to make it fair each one would take a turn sleeping with Bob.

The first guy comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess, bloodshot eyes and big bags under his eyes looking very tired and the other guys ask him how it went sharing a tent with Bob.....he said, "Bob snored so bad that I didn't get any sleep so I just sat in the tent mad as hell staring at Bob all Night."

That night it was another fellas turn to share a tent with Bob and the next morning at breakfast and the guys said, "man you look awful, how'd it go sleeping with Bob ?"......he replied, "I didn't get a bit of sleep and I just sat in the tent all night watching Bob snore".

The third night it was Fred's turn and when he came to breakfast the next morning he looked well rested and bright eyed and bushy tailed and the fellas said, "you look great this morning, how'd it go last night ?"

Ol Fred rubbed his whiskered chin and said, "well when we got in the tent last night I tucked Bob in, patted him on the butt then kissed him on the cheek and said goodnight sweetie...Bob stayed awake all night watching me sleep".

Good one IKE

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.