Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Savitsky Cats - America's Got Talent

jujube, OMG the fat guys making noises with stomachs... I expected them to get red X buzzers. I thought they were gross. C'mon judges, do you really think people will pay to see that crap?

I think I'm in Florida, but I'm not sure any more......my GPS blew away.
    Quote Originally Posted by applecruncher View Post
    jujube, OMG the fat guys making noises with stomachs... I expected them to get red X buzzers. I thought they were gross. C'mon judges, do you really think people will pay to see that crap?
    No, every year they put through some stupid act until close to the end. What bugs me is that they bounce a good act in order to do that. Oh, well, when I'm elected God there are going to be some changes made!!!
    If we're ever in a situation where I am "the voice of reason", then we are in a very, very bad situation.

Remember the Olate dogs? (for those who can't see the video, please google)

http://www.seniorforums.com/showthre...ght=olate+dogs

They won because of expert training, incredible talent and cuteness, no mistakes, and they had polish.

As much as I adore the Savitsky Cats, I don't think they will win. They have expert trainers, they're cute and talented, but when they perform I hold my breath because at any second the cats can get an attitude - cattitude. I don't know yet which night they will perform next (Tuesday or Wednesday), but I'll be holding my breath again.

Some of the other acts seem...desperate...bordering on pathetic. The fat belly guys (puhleeze), and the man who balances his gymnastic daughter on his shoulder. Okay, maybe they're not pathetic but I certainly wouldn't pay to see them. Many of the group dancers and daredevils irritate me. Singers...well, if they're good they hold my attention.

But I would pay to see the Olate Dogs, Savitsky Cats, and ventriloquists like Darci Farmer and Terry Fator.
    Last edited by applecruncher; 08-08-2018 at 09:11 PM.

I think I'm in Florida, but I'm not sure any more......my GPS blew away.
    Yeah, I can just see it:

Trainer: OK, cat, just do that cute trick I taught you perfectly and we'll win a million dollars and a show in Vegas.

Cat: Oh, really? Are you going to spend that million dollars on me if we win? I'm pretty sure I'll just get a new collar and you'll take a trip to Aruba...without me.... No, I think I'll just sit here and lick my butt a while. Maybe, just maybe, I might do the trick...but then again, maybe I won't. Tell me, punk, do you feel lucky today?

Trainer: BUT IT'S FOR A MILLION DOLLARS!!!

Car: Yawn.

Back to the regular subject...….isn't it about time that the judges started judging more on TALENT and less on the back-story of the contestant? After all, it's called America's Got Talent, not America's Got Sob Stories.
    If we're ever in a situation where I am "the voice of reason", then we are in a very, very bad situation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.