I wet the bed again.

I wet the bed again.

I woke up this morning at 1:30 a.m. dripping wet and with the sheets and pillow case soaked again (happened back in late April also) from night sweats.

From a health standpoint I guess it's not really a biggie and is sorta common with old farts like me (68) but it's a real pain in the derriere.

news-sweats.png

367F0BE6-19D1-40D6-A744-C20536646D8A.jpeg

All joking aside, you’re diabetic. Unfortunately it comes with the territory.

I used to wet the bed, mom got mad at me for standing on the dresser!!!

Keep yer chin up, IKE!

Are you talking about sweating or incontinence during the night. I have night sweats also and have to change the pillow case daily.

IKE, I don't think you're pregnant or perimenopausal . But here is a list for possible for causes:
    https://www.healthline.com/health/night-sweats-cancer

There are lots of choices, some serious, some not so serious. But you should ask your doctor what he thinks.
    Last edited by Lara; 08-04-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Was your window cracked and was it raining, just saying. I once thought I wet the bed then the next time it happened, I realized water was leaking in from a crack in the window. But if that's not the issue, yeah what Laura said check with your doctor, incontinence, I've not known it to be a young man's disease diabetes or not, but with diabetes, not often unless you're not keeping your levels under. Of course many other factors can contribute why it's best to talk with your physician and pay folks like me no mind except for the talk to your Dr part.

Now if you ask me about childhood bedwetting, I can really talk about experiencing that and its pitfalls.

Do those of you who have night sweats live in humid country?

Sorry to hear you're still having the night sweats Ike. It's likely Andropause (Male Menopause). When I was going through menopause, I used only the herb Red Clover Blossom for hot flashes and occasional night sweats, it worked well for me. It's also used for male menopause symptoms, but you have to check side effects and drug interactions first.

Consult with your doctor if on prescription medications, as Red Clover may interfere with the body's ability to process some drugs broken down by liver enzymes. It may interfere when using tamoxifen. Also, this herb may enhance the effects of anticoagulants (blood-thinners), therefore increasing the risk of bleeding.

http://www.totalhealthinstitute.com/male-menopause/

http://www.seniorforums.com/showthre...ght=andropause

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth n Jersey View Post
    Are you talking about sweating or incontinence during the night.

Nope I ain't peein' the bed Ruth it's just night sweats.

Night-sweats-Man-Repeller-Feature.jpg

Well, guess my little phone screen didn't catch all the details, glad we cleared that up I'm on the desktop now. Still, check cracks in the window, again just sayin. J/K.

Seriously though, I hope your find some relief sooner than later from such occurrences.

I don't have night sweats since I finished menopause, though once in a while if it is hot and more humid than usual I do. I HATE it!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.