Ten LEAST Expensive States to Live In the USA

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen View Post
    I say....live where you're happy
    Bullseye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen View Post
    I say....live where you're happy
    I couldn't agree more.

You've made lots of valid points

I get what you all are saying, but if I ever had to move to an assisted living facility, I could never afford it here (Hawaii). I'd have to move to somewhere that I could afford.
    Sing, sing a song. Make it simple to last your whole life long - The Carpenters

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I get what you all are saying, but if I ever had to move to an assisted living facility, I could never afford it here (Hawaii). I'd have to move to somewhere that I could afford.
    Use every last time on a Hawaii "Bucket List" vacation! While there sign on to Medicare Plan G and live your remaining days in paradise
    Medicare Plan G:

The plan gives anyone 75 or older a gun (Part G for gun) and one bullet. You may then shoot one worthless politician. This means you will be sent to prison for the rest of your life where you will receive three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating and air conditioning, cable TV, a library, and all the health care you need. Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That’s great. Need a hearing aid, new hip, knees, kidney, lungs, sex change, or heart? They are all covered! As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you at least as often as they do now!

And, who is paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can’t afford for you to go into a nursing home. And you will get rid of a useless politician while you are at it. And now, because you are a prisoner, you don’t have to pay taxes.

Is this a great country or what?

DGM wrote:

Use every last time on a Hawaii "Bucket List" vacation! While there sign on to Medicare Plan G and live your remaining days in paradise
    Medicare Plan G:

The plan gives anyone 75 or older a gun (Part G for gun) and one bullet. You may then shoot one worthless politician. This means you will be sent to prison for the rest of your life where you will receive three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating and air conditioning, cable TV, a library, and all the health care you need. Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That’s great. Need a hearing aid, new hip, knees, kidney, lungs, sex change, or heart? They are all covered! As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you at least as often as they do now!

And, who is paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can’t afford for you to go into a nursing home. And you will get rid of a useless politician while you are at it. And now, because you are a prisoner, you don’t have to pay taxes.

Is this a great country or what?

I don't quite know how to respond to that, but thank you anyway. It's always good to have options.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    DGM wrote:

I don't quite know how to respond to that, but thank you anyway. It's always good to have options.
    It's a JOKE!

Quote Originally Posted by DGM View Post
    It's a JOKE!
    What a disappointment.

In a bizarre and twisted way, it kinda makes sense, except for killing someone.

Oh, don't mind me, I've just had a flu shot.

The good thing about being old in prison is that they separate the elderly from the rest of the prison riff raff. At least that's what I've seen on those real life prison TV shows. I forget what they're called now. I guess that makes it a little more worthwhile if that's what you've got to do.

RadishRose, I could have gotten the flu shot today but I just wasn't in the mood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.