Synthroid Payola History and on Guidelines Developed etc

Synthroid Payola History and on Guidelines Developed etc

I had heard about this issue for years and it wasn't until the other day that I found this DEEP HISTORY on the nasty Synthroid and Levo for that matter.

Neither of these thyroid meds do me any good, I do not take them. I take Armour or NatureThroid.

https://www.curezone.org/art/read.asp?ID=96&db=5&C0=774

If you think you are doing well on Syn or Levo, maybe you want to think again.

Could also be one of the causes of tinnitus that so many talk about.

Synthroid was a nightmare for me. It put 20 lbs on me almost instantly. Worse, it made my hair fall out. The long hair I had babied and nurtured for years to finally get some length.

If that’s not enough, I also developed a drug eruption. It has been horrible. Purple spots all over my arms and knees and intractable itching. The spots are finally cleared up, but the itching has spread, it’s torture. I have to take hydroxizine and doxepin. The doxy is terrible. The itching is now a neurological problem.

I am on Armour now, and tolerating that much better. I don’t wish Synthroid on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexipoo View Post
    Synthroid was a nightmare for me. It put 20 lbs on me almost instantly. Worse, it made my hair fall out. The long hair I had babied and nurtured for years to finally get some length.

If that’s not enough, I also developed a drug eruption. It has been horrible. Purple spots all over my arms and knees and intractable itching. The spots are finally cleared up, but the itching has spread, it’s torture. I have to take hydroxizine and doxepin. The doxy is terrible. The itching is now a neurological problem.

I am on Armour now, and tolerating that much better. I don’t wish Synthroid on anyone.
    And pharma has major control of this drug and brainwashed the MD's too for decades...A friend was recently taken off Armour put on Syn by Kaiser MD, long story and then her hair was coming out and now she had to go out of Kaiser and with a naturopath to get on NatureThroid.

Fortunately, my primary is very open to my input.

I tried NatureThroid as well, but it made me irritable in the extreme, so I switched to Armour, which has been working out fine.

Good and I started out on Armour in 2002 and it got me out of 10 yrs of depression. Then a lot of changes in this company with formula and change in ownership and PRICE, so for me it's NT and it's good for me. Glad you are good with Armour...I WAS.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.