Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cold sore in lips becomes dangerous now !!!

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/m.wikiho...nuloma%3famp=1

Iím all for holistic healing but in this case Iíd have it professionally removed by a dermatologist . A good dermatologist should be able to remove it with liquid nitrogen and freeze it off.

They bleed easily and usually take YEARS to heal. Do you really want to deal with this on your face for that long?

Quote Originally Posted by Keesha View Post
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/m.wikiho...nuloma%3famp=1

I’m all for holistic healing but in this case I’d have it professionally removed by a dermatologist . A good dermatologist should be able to remove it with liquid nitrogen and freeze it off.

They bleed easily and usually take YEARS to heal. Do you really want to deal with this on your face for that long?
    Agree!!

OP: I would get good attention to this issue, you don't want to deal with a horrible infection.

My mother used to get cold sores and colds all her life and when she got on Grape Seed Extract when she was about 85, that's how old she was when I got on it and loved my results and got her on it...she NEVER got another cold sore or cold...she did pass at 91 but no more cold sores....why not look into this antioxidant once you get this issue resolved, whatever it is.

Grape Seed Ex has anti viral, anti bacterial, anti fungal properties and I've been taking it going into my 24th yr. And I'm 80, started with it at 57.

Good wishes with your issue.

I take hardly any drugs and I'd love to be off BP meds...

Quote Originally Posted by Hilary View Post
    Thank you all for your comments .
    Just diagnosed it and the doctor said it is Granuloma pyogenic .
    She said to take a surgery .But,I am afraid and want to try with home remedies .
    Have read some material and some recommend apple vinegar or garlic .
    Now if anyone has tried before please can confirm if I can try with apple vinegar

Best regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
    OP: I would get good attention to this issue, you don't want to deal with a horrible infection.

My mother used to get cold sores and colds all her life and when she got on Grape Seed Extract when she was about 85, that's how old she was when I got on it and loved my results and got her on it...she NEVER got another cold sore or cold...she did pass at 91 but no more cold sores....why not look into this antioxidant once you get this issue resolved, whatever it is.

Grape Seed Ex has anti viral, anti bacterial, anti fungal properties and I've been taking it going into my 24th yr. And I'm 80, started with it at 57.

Good wishes with your issue.

I take hardly any drugs and I'd love to be off BP meds...
    But it isn’t a cold sore. It’s something far more serious that I’m not sure Grape seed extract could cure

Keesha, read my note to OP please..I said when things are resolved. Think about getting on Grape Seed Ex for future and if OP does get cold sores, it could stop that issue.

I'm not saying get on to cure the current issue. I did NOT say that. jam

Quote Originally Posted by Hilary View Post
    Thank you all for your comments .
    Just diagnosed it and the doctor said it is Granuloma pyogenic .
    She said to take a surgery .But,I am afraid and want to try with home remedies .
    Have read some material and some recommend apple vinegar or garlic .
    Now if anyone has tried before please can confirm if I can try with apple vinegar

Best regards.
    Make an appointment with a dermatologist and get that thing removed ASAP. It sounds like a relatively simple procedure with local anesthesia. You can bathe in apple cider vinegar, smell like a salad, and still have that thing on your mouth.

"It isnít pollution thatís harming the environment. Itís the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.
    " -- Dan Quayle

Quote Originally Posted by C'est Moi View Post
    Make an appointment with a dermatologist and get that thing removed ASAP. It sounds like a relatively simple procedure with local anesthesia. You can bathe in apple cider vinegar, smell like a salad, and still have that thing on your mouth.
    THIS!!! ^^

Hilary, I don't know how you can stand to have that thing on you. It's going to get worse, bigger, more grotesque. Get.it.removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Keesha View Post
    But it isn’t a cold sore. It’s something far more serious that I’m not sure Grape seed extract could cure
    I missed the ‘once you get this issue resolved’ part in the post but I’ll still stick with present moment thinking in a solution to it NOW since it’s more important.

Quote Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
    Keesha, read my note to OP please..I said when things are resolved. Think about getting on Grape Seed Ex for future and if OP does get cold sores, it could stop that issue.

I'm not saying get on to cure the current issue. I did NOT say that. jam
    quoted the wrong thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.