Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Do women get pleasure from annoying us men?

Quote Originally Posted by RadishRose View Post
    Hahaha, the great woman hater.
    I don't think it was hate. I think it was more of not understanding or trying to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamg View Post
    There were mainly light hearted response to the man's question on the other forum, and perhaps that is the way it should be taken, as most have here, and you'll probably realise if you take a look at the scenario he posted at the same time, which I somehow managed to mangle when I tried to cut and paste it above.
    I took your thread to be very light hearted and totally chuckled at the clip you added. You didn’t mangle anything.
    Poking fun at the opposite sex is always entertaining if done in a fun loving way
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary O' View Post
    There was a member here by the handle of Traveler
    He would have most enjoyed this topic
    I almost miss him

...almost
    I hope this isn’t considered gossiping. Well perhaps it is but traveler is on another site and expresses himself much differently there. He’s well liked and respected by members, especially the women. Oddly enough the site he’s on has a political section wguch he doesn’t post in. He’s a changed man and I think you’d be proud of him Gary.
    I know I am.

Quote Originally Posted by dkay View Post
    If it's any consolation, women often annoy other women too. Have you ever been with a group of women trying to decide what movie to go watch? It boggles the mind which is why I go to movies solo.
    Ditto, as I get older, I'm starting to prefer going to movies solo more and more, but, more so to be able to watch the movie without being talked to during the film.

To the question of OP, funny and yes, occasionally it's just fun seeing you all get all bent out of shape, but, not in a mean spirited way.
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by grahamg View Post
    You are a treasure, and I'm fairly sure you didn't mean in women's clothing when you said, quote: "men like to dress up" (there was a Monty Python song about Lumberjacks containing that line I seem to remember ).
    Oh, you are funny! No, I don’t mean crossdressing, although, each to his own. Lol. I was referring to the suit and tie dress code. Frankly, for me, nothing is more attractive than seeing a man rocking a soft pair of jeans and casual shirt. Yes, I recall the Monty Python skit you mentioned. Fabulous.
    Love is a verb.

Haha Shali
    Cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Keesha View Post
    I hope this isn’t considered gossiping. Well perhaps it is but traveler is on another site and expresses himself much differently there. He’s well liked and respected by members, especially the women. Oddly enough the site he’s on has a political section wguch he doesn’t post in. He’s a changed man and I think you’d be proud of him Gary.
    I know I am.
    Well I'm happy for him
    “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” Emerson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.