What age do you act like or really feel you are?

What age do you act like or really feel you are?

For myself, I often feel like 70 going on seventeen. I still have the heart of a teenager and I guess it's somewhat because I never had children or grandchildren, and if I did I suppose having lived through having teenagers I might feel differently. LOL But the way it is now, I'll just stay the way I feel.
    Sing, sing a song. Make it simple to last your whole life long - The Carpenters

Iím almost 59 but feel child like and think I always will.
    Like yourself Olivia, Iíve never had children so never really needed to grow up so I didnít.
    I also say things how I see them and it sometimes gets me in trouble but I donít know how to be any different

I kinda feel I've worked my way backwards...

I had to grow up quickly as a child, then even more so as a young mum at 20, then even more again as a single parent after my divorce... but since my daughter left home at 23 (she's now 42), I feel I've reverted back in many ways to the child I was never allowed to be..

My daughter is always telling me off..telling me how I should act how I shouldn't.. I finally asked her when exactly she became the mother!!

I think I'm in Florida, but I'm not sure any more......my GPS blew away.
    What? My inner child, which is about 12, or my outer hag, which is 70 but feels like 90 some days?

Similar to Olivia and Keesha here, no kids, feel like 65 going on 20.....definitely younger in my mind and that's a good thing! I guess I 'act' like I'm 50.

Sometimes I feel like 16 although I am actually 103.

18-21

My son turns 55 this month, so I am about the same age as the fossils, and some days feel every inch of it. This is one of those days

Quote Originally Posted by hollydolly View Post
    I kinda feel I've worked my way backwards...

I had to grow up quickly as a child, then even more so as a young mum at 20, then even more again as a single parent after my divorce... but since my daughter left home at 23 (she's now 42), I feel I've reverted back in many ways to the child I was never allowed to be..

My daughter is always telling me off..telling me how I should act how I shouldn't.. I finally asked her when exactly she became the mother!!
    Solution! Next time she pops up with that comment just tell her "when I was your age I too thought I knew it all, you'll outgrow it too!!
    We are either growing or dying.

I still try to act like I'm in my 30's or 40's, but the old body quickly proves me wrong if/when I try to overdo it. Mentally, I refuse to dwell on my age, and try to think of ways to keep fairly fit and healthy.
    "Do Not regret growing older...it is a Privilege denied to many."

Quote Originally Posted by RadishRose View Post
    Sometimes I feel like 16 although I am actually 103.

hahaha...I knew it....

When I say something hilarious, with some sarcasm in it also, my wife loves it and we both laugh our butts of like we are in our 20's.
    When we go to the Range and do some target shooting, we definitely don't feel 69 and 70.........that is, until that night when we have to take Motrin for some pain.
    When we take our boat out and have some Classic Rock playing fairly loud on a cd. Wife loves hearing "I Love Rock & Roll" by Joan Jett.
    Love Rocky Mountain And Yellowstone National Parks

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Jim View Post
    Solution! Next time she pops up with that comment just tell her "when I was your age I too thought I knew it all, you'll outgrow it too!!
    LOL..she's 42 Jim...but yes ..I'd taken it for a long time, and when I did eventually say it to her about being the mother ..the look on her face was a picture, she was furious!!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.