Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Started Going to the Gym Again, Do You Work Out at a Fitness Center?

Love reading all these workout comments...I’ve been lifting heavy things and staying sexy. C4E935E8-659D-44E1-A460-550BA49456E6.jpg
    Stay sexy my friends.

I work in the garden and trim trees ,lots of digging and inside I like to dance to music on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by MeAgain View Post
    I work in the garden and trim trees ,lots of digging and inside I like to dance to music on youtube.
    I gave up on gardening since I don't have a green thumb and the soil by me isn't that great for growing things, but I used to plant those tiny starter plants for tomatoes, peppers, etc. Plus when we go away camping, there's nobody to care for the veggies/flowers. My neighbor has volunteered in the past, but I don't like to put anyone out, easier to buy from the store now that I'm retired. But I do a lot of yardwork, trimming bushes and lower branches of trees, mowing, etc. I like doing things outside, these days I take breaks though, a job I used to do in one day, I have to break up into two days now.

I'm with you on dancing to the music, it doesn't take much to get me moving, just an old tune on a TV commercial does it.

Went to the Zumba class today at the gym and enjoyed it a lot. I modified some moves so I wouldn't walk out of there limping , but it was still fun and a great workout. The instructor said that since next Sunday was St. Patrick's Day, if we all wore something green, she's make it a 90min. class instead of an hour....I'll be wearing yellow.

Talked to my oldest granddaughter 'she is 32' yesterday.
    She is going to join a gym today. She will join the one my youngest is already a member of.
    So glad for them both.

I have been working out with a personal trainer in a group environment for almost 2 years now. Working out by myself at home was not doing much for me anymore. I love how much my upper body strength and balance have improved. I look always forward to my twice a week sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBreeze View Post
    I gave up on gardening since I don't have a green thumb and the soil by me isn't that great for growing things, but I used to plant those tiny starter plants for tomatoes, peppers, etc. Plus when we go away camping, there's nobody to care for the veggies/flowers. My neighbor has volunteered in the past, but I don't like to put anyone out, easier to buy from the store now that I'm retired. But I do a lot of yardwork, trimming bushes and lower branches of trees, mowing, etc. I like doing things outside, these days I take breaks though, a job I used to do in one day, I have to break up into two days now.

I'm with you on dancing to the music, it doesn't take much to get me moving, just an old tune on a TV commercial does it.
    Sometimes I work in slow motion, like some days with the shovel is better than others.
    Old tunes get me moving too, It is good to remenese 'spl'.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramyc View Post
    I have been working out with a personal trainer in a group environment for almost 2 years now. Working out by myself at home was not doing much for me anymore. I love how much my upper body strength and balance have improved. I look always forward to my twice a week sessions.

Personal trainers are great , lucky you.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.