The First Man

The First Man

This afternoon,my movie buddy,Alexei&I went to see movie'The First Man' NASA in the 60's early space programs Gemini and Apollo,how Neil Armstrong became the 1st man to land on the moon in '69
    I learned some things about Armstrong,didn't know he and his wife Jane lost their young daughter,Karen to cancer,how it affected Neil the rest of his life, was a very private person unlike some of his fellow astronauts
    The producers/director used actual footage of the NASA programs along with the moon landing
    Ryan Gosling was good as Armstrong,as was British actress,Claire Foy who played Neil's wife, Jane,with a very convincing American accent The movie was directed by Damien Chazelle who directed Ryan last yr in'La,La Land'
    There were some intense scenes,you felt like you were right there. A few of the images remind us both of the movie'Gravity'
    We enjoyed it, our biggest complaint was the pace of the movie was too slow Sue
    Walkers Take It All In Strides

Oooh,...that sounds good. I wish it was on DVD or streaming already because I really don't like going to theaters anymore.
    Sing, sing a song. Make it simple to last your whole life long - The Carpenters

We where disappointed with the ending..

We want to see it too. Will wait for streaming. Thanks for the review.
    Don't Stop Believing

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.