Off on our travels again.

Off on our travels again.

We can't stand it any longer so we're running off and once again. We're packing our cases and are off to Berlin. Single flight is only 24 - costs almost as much for the suitcase! We've booked what looks like a nice hotel not too far from the centre and shops.

We haven't been to Berlin since our elder daughter was studying at the Techniche Universitat , in the Tiergarten district and I was working in Hamburg at the same time. It's also younger daughter's birthday, so she and OH are also off too - on yet another trip to Barcelona.

Hope to have a few photos for you.
    We're not here for a long time. We're here for a good time

I think I'm in Florida, but I'm not sure any more......my GPS blew away.
    Can't wait to see the photos!
    If we're ever in a situation where I am "the voice of reason", then we are in a very, very bad situation.

Have fun!! I'm getting things ready to pack in our RV; we'll be heading out soon for parts unknown.

"People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made.."
    -- Joan Rivers

Our daughters travel a lot, but don't take many photos. As they say, most things you want to take photos of are buildings and monuments. You can go on-line and find plenty of good photos without people getting in the way. On her last trip to the states, our elder daughter took one photo - and that was of a raccoon eating a burger!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Lightning View Post
    We can't stand it any longer so we're running off and once again. We're packing our cases and are off to Berlin. Single flight is only 24 - costs almost as much for the suitcase! We've booked what looks like a nice hotel not too far from the centre and shops.

We haven't been to Berlin since our elder daughter was studying at the Techniche Universitat , in the Tiergarten district and I was working in Hamburg at the same time. It's also younger daughter's birthday, so she and OH are also off too - on yet another trip to Barcelona.

Hope to have a few photos for you.
    What airline do you fly?
    "SEMPER FI"

I like to see photos of people in foreign countries in traditional places; eating, shopping, laughing etc.

Oldman, On this occasion, it's with Easyjet, Britain's second largest airline. It's a no-frills airline (unless you pay for the frills), but they have a fleet of around 300 modern aircraft (Airbus 319, 320, 321) and a near perfect safety record (no fatalities and very few incidents in 23 years). They are somewhat lacking in customer service and it's a very much on-line, self service company. Still, when it works, it provides an economical, reliable service across the UK & Europe.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.