Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Refugee from another oldies site from which I was glad to escape. Hope you look after me.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I think you may be confused, Peri. This is not an oldies forum. It's a savvy sexy silver seniors forum.

Good Day to all. Finding out what is what.

Good Day to you all. My first day here so I will be looking around everything to find out what's what. Now let me see, who is who? Or should that be who is whom? Who is where? Err, I seem to be slipping into an Abbott and Costello routine here. That should give you some idea how old I am. As I said, I must find my way around and when I do I will come back, tell you my life story, and bore the pants off you. First of all, got the birds to feed. See y'all later if I can find my way back..... Peri.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Good Day to you all. My first day here so I will be looking around everything to find out what's what. Now let me see, who is who? Or should that be who is whom? Who is where? Err, I seem to be slipping into an Abbott and Costello routine here. That should give you some idea how old I am. As I said, I must find my way around and when I do I will come back, tell you my life story, and bore the pants off you. First of all, got the birds to feed. See y'all later if I can find my way back..... Peri.
    Hi Peri.Welcome to Seniors.There are quite a few familiar faces from another place here.

Good day and welcome to you Peripheral, looking forward to reading your posts, Iím sure you will settle in and enjoy Senior Forums

Peri, there are a lot of different sections (forums) here you can post in. If you want to learn a bit more about Senior Forums, please read this section, most info in the Sticky threads at the top.
    http://www.seniorforums.com/forumdis...mp-Suggestions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.