Dipper or Non-dipper?

Dipper or Non-dipper?

90% of the time I prefer my chips, etc. dry/plain. On rare occasions I might have salsa with tortilla chips. Usually not. So I guess I'm a non-dipper.

And, do you double dip? 'Fess up!

Usually plain. Though I like the old school French Onion dip on occasion.
    Don't Stop Believing

Depends on the type of chip and/or dip. No double-dipping.

"People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made.."
    -- Joan Rivers

I love the onion dip made from Lipton onion soup mix and sour cream and I have to have Fritos. No other chips will do. I also like spinach dip with Veggies. Cauliflower and carrots are my favorites for this type of dip. Absolutely no double dipping! If I see that happening I'm done dipping. I find it disgusting.

Depends on the occasion so BOTH.

I like them either way.....I make a chunky dipping salsa that some have said is spicy enough to melt your gizzard, make you cry like newborn and curl your toenails that goes great with a ice cold beer or two.

chips.jpg

Only chips I'll eat plain are Sea Salt and Vinegar chips. I buy thin salsa that's not too hot from a local Mexican restaurant and dip my organic tortilla chips from Costo in it. I do use Lipton Onion Soup mix every now and then mixed with plain non-fat Greek yogurt and dip some lower fat Ruffles potato chips in it. Not a double dipper, but would have no problem in private if it's just me and hubby at home.

Quote Originally Posted by IKE View Post
    I like them either way.....I make a chunky dipping salsa that some have said is spicy enough to melt your gizzard, make you cry like newborn and curl your toenails that goes great with a ice cold beer or two.

chips.jpg
    Uh, yeah
    That can be my meal...but with the really good chips at the eatery (can't find 'em in the store)
    Mexican eateries hate to see me coming
    I’d double dip if there was any chip left
    And on my second or third little bowl, whatever's left gets dumped on whatever the entrée may be

Cream cheese is my nemesis….with anything…or without

Now, hot bean dip….and I mean hot, with those Frito scoops?
    They’re so worth being a fat man

But

My secret recipe super bowl dip…heh heh, even my lady over indulges on that stuff

Even a cow chip tastes good with it…(probably)
    “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by IKE View Post

chips.jpg
    oh yummm!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBreeze View Post
    Only chips I'll eat plain are Sea Salt and Vinegar chips. I buy thin salsa that's not too hot from a local Mexican restaurant and dip my organic tortilla chips from Costo in it. I do use Lipton Onion Soup mix every now and then mixed with plain non-fat Greek yogurt and dip some lower fat Ruffles potato chips in it. Not a double dipper, but would have no problem in private if it's just me and hubby at home.
    Those organic chips from Costco are awesome and so are the ruffled kettle chips.
    ummm

I'll double dip if its just my husband and I but I don't double dip with anyone else! We like Salsa, garlic dip, spinach dip, ranch, 7 layer dip. Tortilla chips and potato chips.

I only have snack chips a couple of times each year.

Most of my dipping involves chicken wings and blue cheese dressing.

Double dipping is one of the simple pleasures of living alone.

Re: "double dipping". In a social setting, you can always break a large chip in half and dip the halves separately.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.