Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Prized Possessions

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    My late husband was a talented artist, producing many beautiful works late in life. Some were sold, some were given to our children, but the bulk of his art work resides in my house. Those things are precious and irreplacable.
    This is so very touching Sunny. I know it’s probably been a while but I’m so sorry for your loss.

Freedom. (And thanks to all who have served to guarantee it.) I also value my good health.

"People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made.."
    -- Joan Rivers

Thanks, Keesha. It's been over 8 years now, we had 54 good years together, so I can't complain. Partly due to being surrounded by his art work, I feel that he's still very much a part of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Thanks, Keesha. It's been over 8 years now, we had 54 good years together, so I can't complain. Partly due to being surrounded by his art work, I feel that he's still very much a part of my life.
    Thats so heartwarming. My man carves and our house is filled with carved birds, spoons, shoe horns, and so many things and I’d have to keep it all also. It’s got parts of his heart and soul in them.

My Family...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.