Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What SCARES Big Pharma

Quote Originally Posted by RadishRose View Post
    Both my grandmothers lived into their 90's without Big anything.

This Mike Adams, the "Health Ranger" has no plausible medical credentials. He's mainly an Internet entrepreneur who is "sometimes spotted in the local Whole Foods store" per his bio .

I don't discount supplements... my own medical doctor advised me to take OTC vitamin D because my bloodwork proved I was low. Just hoping you don't fall in with the quacks like Adams. I'm sure there are others who are on the up and up, just not him, for starters.

And btw, I never said "Big Pharma doesn't" (have an agenda). Because it does, certainly does not elevate this Mr. Adams.
    Everyone has their stories on the grandparents etc and parents. So you don't think your grandparents took home remedies during their lives? I was born via a mother who was doing ONLY remedies and she learned from someone...maybe her parents, huh....

And I'm happy the Ranger is out there opening minds/eyes to those who are willing to read/listen.

He's not alone, I could start to list many healers with info that he presents.

He's an investigative reporter and this is what he does....thanks Mike.

BTW: I've been working with supps for over 25 yrs now with the likes of The Ranger and many before him. Started with Prevention magazine over 40 yrs ago as my mother couldn't wait to get her monthly copy in the mail.

I get where you're coming from Jam and wish you the best of health and another 80!

Thanks for listening.

Stuck inside of Mobile, with the Memphis Blues again.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
    That huckster and all those like him keep me from the grips of Big Pharma and all the huge pricey toxic "bandaids"... Yes, we all have our opinions and life's experiences. I didn't make it to 80 on big pharma drugs, believe me..... One drug put me in the ER in the 80's and that was my turningpoint.

Life is full of wonder and CHANGE and closed minds. take care.
    My dad died when he was 45. My mother died at 53. That's an average of 49 years. I'm 71. That means I've had my 49 years plus 22 of someone elses. So I'm sticking with what got me this far.
    "Some velvet morning when I'm straight"

No one believes "big pharma" has any interest in anything except their bottom line. That said, I'll keep taking my blood pressure Rx because it works.

Each of us has to decide what we feel is right for our own self. Jammin, you likely would be doing just as well today without all the supplements you keep touting, but if you feel they help then good for you.

"It isnít pollution thatís harming the environment. Itís the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.
    " -- Dan Quayle

Quote Originally Posted by RadishRose View Post
    I get where you're coming from Jam and wish you the best of health and another 80!

Thanks for listening.
    Oh please another 80, my parents lived into 90's and I don't even have that goal, I'll take what I get, but want to stay off the drugs with all their side effects, j

Quote Originally Posted by Trade View Post
    My dad died when he was 45. My mother died at 53. That's an average of 49 years. I'm 71. That means I've had my 49 years plus 22 of someone elses. So I'm sticking with what got me this far.
    The "huckster" Ranger is right on with what he offers in the way of good health. Why knock him?

I could call the allopathic MD's a bunch shishters (sp) but don't as they know nothing else but what they are taught in med schools which many are funded by pharma drug companies.

I'd love to see how med schools would welcome some funding from the Grape Seed Extract industry, what a joke.

People need to be sick so the med schools can do their things.

Quote Originally Posted by C'est Moi View Post
    No one believes "big pharma" has any interest in anything except their bottom line. That said, I'll keep taking my blood pressure Rx because it works.

Each of us has to decide what we feel is right for our own self. Jammin, you likely would be doing just as well today without all the supplements you keep touting, but if you feel they help then good for you.
    I take BP meds too...and thyroid.

And you have no clue how I would be without my supps!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.