Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The obscenity of robo calls, and - - -

Our phone is set to a different ringtone when it's a Robo Call. Had one this morning and surprisingly my husband picked up (we normally let them ring through). He asked who they were and where they were calling from. The call originated from Ontario. They said our computer had a virus .. yeah, heard that one before.
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
    - Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by RadishRose View Post
    Paxton, the supermarket flyers, coupon books and some other junk comes via the local newspaper. I was advised by my mail man one day to call the paper and have it stopped I did and it stopped!

Now when you figure out how to return mail to Capitol One, please let me know. Thank you.

December 15, 2018 6:46 PM ET
    Consumer Finance

Company Overview of Capital One Financial Corporation

Capital One Financial Corporation INSIDERS ON Board Members

Name (Connections) Relationships Title Age
    Richard Fairbank 13Relationships Founder, Chairman, CEO & President 67
    Other Board Members On Board Members

Name (Connections) Relationships Type of Board Members Primary Company Age
    Ann Hackett 26Relationships Member of the Board of Directors Capital One Financial Corporation 64
    Bradford Warner 12Relationships Member of the Board of Directors Capital One Financial Corporation 66
    Catherine West 12Relationships Member of the Board of Directors United States Department of The Treasury 58
    Lewis Hay III 96Relationships Member of the Board of Directors Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Inc. 62
    Mayo Shattuck III 58Relationships Member of the Board of Directors Exelon Corporation 64
    Pierre Leroy 26Relationships Member of the Board of Directors Vigilant Video, Inc. 69
    Peter Raskind Jr. 24Relationships Member of the Board of Directors Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority 62
    Benjamin Jenkins III 24Relationships Member of the Board of Directors Capital One Financial Corporation 74
    Peter Killalea 40Relationships Member of the Board of Directors Carbon Black, Inc. 50
    Aparna Chennapragada 12Relationships Member of the Board of Directors Capital One Financial Corporation 41

here ya go darlin.... I am betting board memebers are more likely to resolve our pain and see our cry....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.