Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spoiled Dog Test

Quote Originally Posted by Keesha View Post
    Our girls donít really wear fashion accessories but I do make them coats and they get bandanas or flowers when they go to the groomers.
    My dogs have worn FidoFleece jackets when the weather is cold or snowy, here's my dog when he was a bit younger (wearing a hand-me-down), and my two past dogs who are no longer with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Zero, unless putting a blaze orange collar on him during hunting season counts.
    We use an orange collar, bell and bandana when we go camping with our dog during hunting season too.

Miss Bonnie (my doggie) is definitely spoiled. She doesn't get up in bed with me -- she has some arthritis in her hind legs and can't really jump up on the bed and she's too heavy for me to lift -- but before I go to bed I always check on her and in the winter I put her fuzzy blankie around her on the couch. She's my 70+ pound baby (even tho she's an old lady).

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Miss Bonnie (my doggie) is definitely spoiled. She doesn't get up in bed with me -- she has some arthritis in her hind legs and can't really jump up on the bed and she's too heavy for me to lift -- but before I go to bed I always check on her and in the winter I put her fuzzy blankie around her on the couch. She's my 70+ pound baby (even tho she's an old lady).
    Aww, I bet she loves her blankie.

Mine has stairs to the bed, lol- and runs right up and down (she's about 15 lbs.) When I fall asleep on the couch, which is lower, she jumps up and lays between my side and the back of the couch, cuddling into the comforter.

I don't know if they make doggie stairs strong enough for a 75 lb dog tho'

She will not even look at my plate-if I see her looking at it, she turns her head and goes away. She returns with her sniffer going full force for any fallen bit she may find afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by StarSong View Post
    We bring the dog with us in the RV, so I guess that counts as coming on holiday.
    There have been times (when the dog has been sick or stressed) that we'll inquire about the dog's status before asking about the humans. (I would normally normally consider this as reflective of concerned human rather than a spoiled dog.)
    My dog has numerous toys. Not as many as my grandchildren, but still...
    My dog sleeps in my bed.
    I've not gotten up if the dog is comfortable in my lap or so near me that my getting up would disturb him.
    My dog sleeps pretty much wherever he wants, so that probably counts as having more than one bed.
    I've rearranged plans with humans when my dog has been very stressed or sick.

So seven for me.
    yea!...a lady after my own heart...we have 3 little lap holders

Was in the 6-10 range.
    She just passed away on Jan 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by connect1 View Post
    Was in the 6-10 range.
    She just passed away on Jan 2nd
    Iím so sorry for loss Connect1. Losing a beloved pet is so very difficult. May time help heal your heart.

4DF72F75-7731-4E42-89F9-FE6A73387ADF.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RadishRose View Post

I don't know if they make doggie stairs strong enough for a 75 lb dog tho'

Yes they do!
    https://www.1800petmeds.com/Dog+Step...prod60716.html

These steps will support up to 150 pounds
    We have steps leading up to our bed and a step in a living room for our littlest to get up to the couches. It’s important as they get older since their bones and joints ache also.
    https://www.k9ofmine.com/best-pet-stairs/

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    So, now he thinks it's a new treat and he's barking at me to give him another one. Milk bones aren't good enough anymore. The way it's going, maybe I should try some of those Composure Chews for myself.
    Olivia.
    It seems youíre his b*tch.
    Sorry but this is hilarious.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.