Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How Much TV Do You Watch?

I watch free movies through Kanopy (through the library) and free movies through Hoopla. You are limited to 6/8 choices per month. Otherwise, I freestream oodles of Netflix series for free. My other half tapes favourite
    British series to binge watch. If I'm home alone, the t.v. stays off.

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
    - Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by moviequeen1 View Post
    I don't watch as much TV as I once did,don't have Hulu,/Netflix/Amazon Prime
    The only new network show I've become hooked on is NBC's "Manifest' MOn at 10pm
    I like to watch these shows on HGTV'My Lottery Dream Home',"House Hunters'. Animal PLanet'Treehouse Master','Crikey,Its the Irwins'
    I'm also looking forward to new season of "Call The Midwife',hope its not as depressing as last yr.
    AMC's western 'The Son' starring Pierce Brosnan,don't know when season 2 will air

I just watched the Call the Midwife Christmas Special not too long ago. Can’t remember where I watched it ...maybe PBS on my iPad but I didn’t have to pay for it. I was willing to rent it on Amazon Prime but didn’t have to.

It was good...yes, last season was sad but I think I cry at least once in every episode.
    I tried watching Manifest on Hulu and was really excited about it when it was advertised. I liked the first couple of episodes then it started to get too weird for me...kind of like “Lost”....so I stopped watching it.

We cut the cable a few months ago. We now have Netflix and Sling TV via Roku. I can only handle one or two hours of television a day. Recently, I started reruns of NCIS on Netflix beginning with the first episode - with 15 seasons, that one should last me for a while. She watches a few of the Hallmark movies on Sling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.