Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bad Habits

This is a sexist question, and I, for one, cannot, and will not, ascribe a specific flaw (or flaws) to either gender. People all have their habits and ways that may annoy other people. You either live with those annoyances or, if you're wise, and the annoyances are truly unbearable, you move on.

Quote Originally Posted by treeguy64 View Post
    This is a sexist question, and I, for one, cannot, and will not, ascribe a specific flaw (or flaws) to either gender. People all have their habits and ways that may annoy other people. You either live with those annoyances or, if you're wise, and the annoyances are truly unbearable, you move on.
    No-it's a fun question

Quote Originally Posted by Furryanimal View Post
    No-it's a fun question
    The "fun" escapes me, in this instance.

Hmmm . . . There are currently about 7.7 billion people on the earth, just under half of whom are women. All things considered, I just don't think I know enough of them sufficiently well to have valid opinion.

Sassycakes, I can understand what you are saying about your husband. Somewhere (I'd post it if I could find it right now) I have a photo of my husband and brother (both in their 70s) and both with canes and building a carport here. And they had it basically finished in one day and then the second day our son came up from LA and helped roof it. It was a little scarey as one of them would hold the ladder while the other one would climb up it to do something and my brother had recently had hip surgery and my husband was recovering from cancer surgry. But they lived through it ok. I also have photos of my husband in the bucket of my brother's backhoe while my brother is lifting him up to do electrical work where the lines come on to our property. And the same thing only my husband was topping our trees. They thought they could do anything and they usually did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.