Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

The Walking Dead, Am I Alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I know one thing I am not a fan of waiting for an entire spring/summer/fall to find out what happens in a cliff hanger..I would more like to see the rebuilding or aftermath. Oh and I could have kicked Eugene in the bottom last night.. *mumbles
    Yes and yes. Eugene is going to have to do something really spectacular, in order to redeem himself, in my view.
    Brain Basics“
    If you are breathing, there is more right with you than there is wrong.”

Eugene, did exactly as I had anticipated he would, maybe he has a bigger plan for the overall good for his former battle mates or maybe he just decided to revert to his core self and did the math and feels that things add up better for him if he pitches for team Negan. I hope he will redeem himself, I really do, but, he just never struck me as the type to care for anyone more than he cared for Eugene when push came to it.
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

I this set of epis has been flat-they're well done but... My viewing has been messed up for various reasons and it's like when is the revenge coming. Maybe Eugene's machinations represent the main goal of the apocalypse-survive at all costs. The ends justify the means. But then again Eugene has been very calculating maintaining a facade from the start. I think a lot of saviors want out/want Negan gone as well but that will create a power vacum because some of his henchman are worse. But they might have some useful ambition and desire.

That is just it when it comes to surviving, the cost, right or wrong, some people have a point when it comes to their fellow humans they care for, that puts a limit on the cost. Some have a conscious that won't allow them to put only themselves as the only one deserving of the last breath. Maybe it's not to be seen as being better or worse than the other, but, it means something when you are part of a group and want to know the person/s beside you are trust worthy especially with your life. Eugene, just may not have the ability to bond to the point he can put the good of another before himself as so many are not capable of doing. Then again, the writers may surprise us and give him a soul.
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by AprilT View Post
    the writers may surprise us and give him a soul.
    I hoping to see that happen.
    Brain Basics“

I was talking to a co-worker(fellow dead-head) about the last episode, and speculating about what's to come. He said that:

#1. Sasha might die.

#2. Sasha might be carrying Abraham's baby, and that she and Maggie would be mommies together, in the post- apocalyptic world.

Interesting speculation.

My co-worker is also one who thinks Eugene will emerge as a major player, before the season finale.
    Brain Basics“

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.