Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

The Walking Dead, Am I Alone?

Floriduh: Where the Old People Come to Sweat and North Carolina when I can't stand any more sweating
    I was sure hoping that either Sasha or Sheba got Negan. Rats. I was also hoping that Eugene had a little humanity hidden away and had something up his sleeve. Also rats.

Having been away from home for the past four weeks, I had all the episodes that I missed recorded. I binge-watched them yesterday just in time for the finale.

I'm still disappointed with this season. Hopes abound for next season.
    If we're ever in a situation where I am "the voice of reason", then we are in a very, very bad situation.

I am so angry with Eugene I was hoping he would redeem himself.
    'The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line.'

When Sasha was asking Eugene through the door for anything she could use to cut you knew she was prepared to and would die trying-to kill Negan.

Anytime an epi or scene has a lot of things like reflection or gratitude you know someone or the character is going to die. Sometimes they amp up the bravery or smart level of a regular character, let em go out in style thing.

The trash-ee lady just shows there will always be a threat out there. They had to work too hard to make the deal to begin with. There didn't seem to be a connection, angnst or fear when they made the deal with her which means she was focusing on other plans.

I'm not a fan of the musical montage and dream scenes. That is wasted time they could be telling actual story.

LOL when Negan mentioned they had that was a tiger.

One of my favorite scenes was Negan riding away giving the finger; he was hilarious in the finale. I don't like the guy, but, he had me cracking up with many of his responses. I'm very much looking forward to his demise.
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm still wondering what went wrong with the detonation of the wall Rosita wired. I saw an encore presentation of the season finale but still couldn't catch it. Making a deal with the scavengers (the garbage people) was not smart. The Hilltop should've been there like the kingdom eventually was. It's going to be hard to kill off the saviors without better organization than they've got.
    Boomer Senior

Thank you for sharing those memes, I needed that, feels like war going on all around. Oct can't get here soon enough, I so miss this show about right now, I could use the escape.
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Floriduh: Where the Old People Come to Sweat and North Carolina when I can't stand any more sweating
    I'm not missing it as much as I used to.
    If we're ever in a situation where I am "the voice of reason", then we are in a very, very bad situation.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.