Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214
Results 3,196 to 3,207 of 3207

Never thought retirement would be like this

Quote Originally Posted by Roadwarrior View Post
    My side affects have now cleared up, the rash was located on my back & lower legs. The worst part was my insteps on both feet. Taking benadryl for 3 days (7 doses), stopping the drugs (2 left) cleared up both the itching & redness. Tuesday I went back for a followup look see of the oral surgery. Everything was good, no pain afterwards. I did report the 1 side, the assistant said they've had reports of the allergy & can prescribe others. It is noted on my records & etched in my brain.
    That's great Roadwarrior. Sounds like you are out of the woods. I've been taking maximum doses of Benadryl too. I'm tempted to try Amoxicillin one more time, just to find out for sure. It would be a shame to rule it out forever, just because of a possible freak occurrence (in my case), now that I realize I'm not going to die from itching. LOL

Hey Nancy, have not been on here for a few days. Are you better? Hope so! I am back to my "sluggish" ways and have not got much accomplished. Got to get back to my "list" making...I seem to get more accomplished when I can actually mark something off a list! Been so humid here it is hard to get anything done outside. I have got to get out of this "slump". I consider myself an active person, guess I just need a big ole kick in the pants!

Quote Originally Posted by maggiemae View Post
    I have got to get out of this "slump". I consider myself an active person, guess I just need a big ole kick in the pants!
    ....mebbe ya need a kickstart!

LOL Meanderer, that is exactly what I need less the caffeine...I get enough of that! But the big boot in the "keester" would probably work!

Hey Nancy, have not been on here for a few days. Are you better? Hope so! I am back to my "sluggish" ways and have not got much accomplished. Got to get back to my "list" making...I seem to get more accomplished when I can actually mark something off a list! Been so humid here it is hard to get anything done outside. I have got to get out of this "slump". I consider myself an active person, guess I just need a big ole kick in the pants!
    Hi maggiemae. I've not been on here much either. It's good to hear from you. The itching has tapered off. Maybe it has become a habit and is all in my imagination now. Today I had to spray some weeds along the fence, and I'm imagining chiggers.

I was in a long slump too, but I'm starting to get back in the swing of things. Maybe I'll make a list right now!

It has rained almost every afternoon here, so tomorrow morning () I'm going for 4 pieces of drywall---no more than I can cut and carry indoors, before the afternoon rains come. Tonight I hope to tackle the insulation again, use up what I have already, on the closet, and see if I need more. (Yuck, I hate insulation!)

Then I got a big bunch of hedge trimming to do, and I'm planning to cut 3 small trees out of the back yard and haul them off, but I forgot to bring the big saw in today. By then it will be time to start mowing again. Keep in touch when you get some free time, and let us know what you're doing.

Nice to see you again Nancy and Maggie.

Nancy, I don't l know what motivates you to work so hard. I read what you do and my jaw drops.

Just checking in....not a good day today. Mike has had bad pain in his right shoulder blade for about 5 days and we ended going to the ER today because the pain radiated to his chest and he was scared that he was having heart problems. Well, all is good. EKG and blood work came back fine. He must have pulled a muscle in his back. Nothing is more stressful than sitting in a room waiting on results. He is not as active as I am and I have to say it ticks me off sometimes. I do not let "age" slow me down.

Just checking in....not a good day today. Mike has had bad pain in his right shoulder blade for about 5 days and we ended going to the ER today because the pain radiated to his chest and he was scared that he was having heart problems. Well, all is good. EKG and blood work came back fine. He must have pulled a muscle in his back. Nothing is more stressful than sitting in a room waiting on results. He is not as active as I am and I have to say it ticks me off sometimes. I do not let "age" slow me down.
    Sure glad it was just a pulled muscle, although those can be painful, especially in your back, and take a long time to heal sometimes. I'm sending you a pm. Please check your messages.

Hey Nancy. I haven’t seen you around in a bit so thought I’d drop you a line or two.
    Is everything ok? Perhaps you are vacationing . Either way you sure are missed here and I’m hoping to see you back soon .
    Wanna make sure you didn’t get eaten up by that lawnmower of yours.

Nancy!!! Where are you? Please check in.

"Get off my lawn."
    -- Walt Kowalkski

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.