For The Love Of Dogs

Thunder is rolling, rain on the way. We're in for a good ole Dixie Thunderstorm.
He looked, thought about it, Sass'd me for not cuddling in our safe spot already.
ROOooooo Rooo ROOOooooo

7LHYUW4.jpeg

Au0srQG.jpeg

my pouch has taken to sleeping in the shower unit - m ust like the cool tiles - I woke at 2am and there he was almost dead - I was somewhat alarm but on approach he was breathing very lightly with eyes partially open - so I left him undisturbed and wondered whether he'd greet me later - he did - must be his favorite spot these days??

Our beautiful girl Belle,She is the third Shepherd we have owned and the most gentle one, although they have all been lovely dogs, she is nearly 6, and we adopted her when she was 3 she hardly ever barks and is so quiet.
Apparently the long hair ones are most gentle, only shed hair lots, but she is well worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_20231001_125212.jpg
    IMG_20231001_125212.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 9
Our beautiful girl Belle,She is the third Shepherd we have owned and the most gentle one, although they have all been lovely dogs, she is nearly 6, and we adopted her when she was 3 she hardly ever barks and is so quiet.
Apparently the long hair ones are most gentle, only shed hair lots, but she is well worth it.
She is so beautiful!

Back