How to find recipe for this treat???

perplexed

I was watching this recipe and she said recipe is in caption, but where is that? Thanks!

Usually it will say recipe in Comments and it will be the first comment.I figured she meant comment-not caption-but I don`t see it....

Makes 12 mini cups

Equipment: Mini muffin mould For the base

140g oats
50g almonds or cashews
3 heaped tbsp chocolate protein powder *see note at end
2 tbsp cocoa powderPinch of salt50ml milk of choice
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 heaped tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp maple syrup Topping 100g dark chocolate
1 tsp coconut oilPinch of salt15g chopped salted peanuts (optional)

Blitz all of the dry ingredients for the base together in a high-power blender until it’s a flour consistency. Meanwhile, add the peanut butter & maple syrup to a large microwavable bowl. Heat in the microwave for approx. 15 seconds & stir with a whisk. Add in the vanilla & milk and whisk again. Add the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until a smooth dough comes together.

If it’s too dry add a little more milk. Press 1 heaped tbsp into each mini muffin hole. (I like to use a mini ice cream scoop for this) Melt the chocolate & coconut oil together in the microwave in 30 second bursts until smooth. Pour into each and top with peanuts if using and pinch of salt. Chill in the fridge for minimum 2 hours. Enjoy! These will keep for up to 1 week in the fridge in a sealed container.Notes: I use the tefal silicone mini muffin mould. For chocolate I like to use good quality 70% dark. You can replace the peanut butter with almond or cashew butter. I like femfuelz protein for these.

Last edited:
Thank you all, I was clicking the more under the (3 days ago) but as was stated I had to click read more , thanks again.
also this one, others are asking for recipe and she says it is in her bio but no one can find her bio, how frustrating.She does not make it easy.

Last edited:

Back